Suarti price hike

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Fair enough but you cannot blame me for trying, surely!

Anyway, I only posted the links so that people could see how reasonable QVC's prices are but then thought it needed some clarification; I do not think I was unduly promoting my own site but I apologize if I "overstepped the mark."

P.S. re. "your own goods" - I only sell Suarti Jewellery.

I would also add that my site has actually been discussed on this forum in the past without any personal input from myself.

Hi again,

I am sorry if I appeared unwelcoming which was not my intention. However, re "your own goods" -v- "Suarti Jewellery", assuming you have paid for the items you are selling then they are indeed your own goods. Sorry if that's nit-picking but t'was yourself that brought it up :6:

With regard to your site being discussed on here before, this is a totally different matter. Many sites are discussed and, indeed, recommended here. That is a part of what it's all about. However, I remain unhappy about dealers coming into a discussion to promote their own sites (no matter how it is wrapped). :33:

Still all said with no ill-will intended and I hope viewed likewise.

All the best to you in any event.

Argey

It's not just Suarti that's gone up - I just noticed how expensive the Lee Sands range has become, and there have been some increases on Honora as well.
Damn this weak pound, even eBay US goodies now cost me a good 50% more than they used to, it's taken away the incentive to buy from there. I have stuff that's been cycling around my watch list waiting its moment, but it's all way too expensive now.

Hello Argey,
I am sorry if I appeared unwelcoming
Not at all.
re "your own goods" -v- "Suarti Jewellery"
Point taken, I just wanted to avoid the idea that I was promoting any other jewellery.
However, I remain unhappy about dealers coming into a discussion to promote their own sites (no matter how it is wrapped).
Again, fair enough but I feel it is more honest to declare my interest rather than pretend no connection. (I will know better in future ;) )
Fortunately, when it comes to Suarti, fears of the forum being inundated with self-promoting webmasters are unlikely to materialize since it appears there are only five sites, world-wide, retailing Suarti (and three of those are essentially the same business.)
Still all said with no ill-will intended and I hope viewed likewise.
Absolutely!

In conclusion, I do appreciate your position and I will remain impartial in future.

kind regards,
Bjewelled

Latest posts

Back