Sonic TSV 3.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 32
  • Sonic TSV 4.jpg
    Sonic TSV 4.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 35
  • Sonic TSV 5.jpg
    Sonic TSV 5.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 35
Another dubious looking gadget to buy in the hope of achieving some dream result or other, but in reality most likely only achieving a significant effect on your finances. How many of these sorts of thing must some QVC fanatics have by now, used a few times and consigned to the back of the bathroom cupboard?

“The Skinology Anti-Ageing Wireless Soundwave Beauty Device uses proven technology to gently stimulate the muscles to provide an effective facial massage and aid in the application of products to your skin.”

Yeah, I’ll stick to using my fingers, thanks.

Another dubious looking gadget to buy in the hope of achieving some dream result or other, but in reality most likely only achieving a significant effect on your finances. How many of these sorts of thing must some QVC fanatics have by now, used a few times and consigned to the back of the bathroom cupboard?

“The Skinology Anti-Ageing Wireless Soundwave Beauty Device uses proven technology to gently stimulate the muscles to provide an effective facial massage and aid in the application of products to your skin.”

Yeah, I’ll stick to using my fingers, thanks.
Ringpiece?

Latest posts

Back