T caller criticising Julia

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Didn't know which thread to stick this in but this seems appropriate as it covers diva presenters, QVC fashion and T-callers...
Huggles that video clip is hilarious, here’s another one. This clip deals with the subject of clothing for people who QVC affectionally like to refer to as ‘women of a certain age’, they’ve managed to capture the right amount of QVC condescender. Enjoy!

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MtPtxN9kpPY&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MtPtxN9kpPY&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

Oh brilliant!! :SUE: Wish I'd seen it. :D I bet the vain old flooze will have a right hissy when she finds out, and poor Craig's card will be marked if he dared to grin about it. :YIKES: :D There will be an inquest...why was the t caller not cut off before that bit was aired, why did George not disagree, why did Craig not say anything in her defence etc etc etc....I hear the sound of heads rolling. :SUE: :pPC:
That sounds spot on, Queen Bee would not be amused.:54:

You would not get me wearing old fashioned clothes no matter how old I get. I am going to keep wearing young trendy clothes for as long as I can keep maintaining my figure and looks.

I'm glad others saw this :D I did think Craig smoothed over it fairly well. George seems to live on his own planet and probably didn't hear anything. Good job JR was out of the country I think! I don't suppose anyone will tell her - they'll be too scared of their jobs :D

I missed it but thanks for your vivid descriptions of the on-screen drama. It reminded me of one of the fabulous episodes of Battersea Life by BurlyBeaR.

:16:

Latest posts

Back