Tarte Auto Delivery Drop Cancelled

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mine has just changed from awaiting stock to in process, so looks like their ship has finally come in LOL :mysmilie_19:

Mine too :)
Now I have a bigger dilemma. MIL announced yesterday she's gutted she didn't get it on AD because she really liked the first drop. So do I be greedy and keep it or put it away for MIL for Christmas and be the best daughter in law ever?

Now I have a bigger dilemma. MIL announced yesterday she's gutted she didn't get it on AD because she really liked the first drop. So do I be greedy and keep it or put it away for MIL for Christmas and be the best daughter in law ever?

Maybe hang tough in case it becomes available as a single item?

Maybe you could suss out what she wants from the kit and split both drops between the two of you???

Update from Leigh:

Update! QVC UK has been really wonderful in sorting out what happened with the auto-delivery orders. They have discovered that here is what happened: This is unThe vessel carrying the units was delayed in shipping from the US to the UK. fortunately our of their control so they sent out the letter stating that IF the units weren't received within 30 days, the order may be cancelled. But, luckily the units arrived before the 30 day window! So, no orders were actually cancelled and all collections will be shipping this weekend! Woohoo! Thanks to QVC UK for their help in sorting this out and I'm looking forward to hearing how everyone gets on with the auto-delivery collection! Cheers to that good news and TGIF, tartelettes! Xx, Leigh

Just been catching up on Saturdays paper (Daily Mail) and there's an article in there which makes Leigh's announcement credible!! its about Hanjin Shipping which is a South Korean company and has 'gone under' leaving £10.5 Bn's of cargo stuck out at sea for 12 days already on 80 ships ! Apparently the docks worldwide are reluctant to let any vessels in incase they don't get paid. Negotiations are going on but many of the crews on all of these huge ships are in a mess - they can only carry a couple of weeks worth of supplies, which are running out now. Its on page 100 of the Mail and titled "Ghost fleet with £10.5 bn cargo suck at sea".............

Cannot see it being the Tarte as how would they let just one ship in? The Tarte comes from the US as its distributed from there and products apart from brushes made especially for the TSV made in China. I think it what was suggested earlier in the thread, someone not paying on request and stuff held back.

Mine has just arrived about 30 minutes ago!

I do have a problem though, I can not get the lid off the brown thick crayon (eyeliner?) There is a clear lid at one end which nearly falls off but the brown lid at the other end won't come off. We have been several trying it. No luck. Anyone have any trick for this please?

Mine came about 11.30 this morning and its lovely the brown crayon was a bit tight but gave it a good twist and it came off so good luck

Thanks. Tried twisting until my hand hurts but it doesn't work. Don't think it helps that a label seem to have been stuck onto the pencil which goes part way under the lid and probably makes it tighter than it should too... :(

That's frustrating Anso, pliers might give a bit more grip maybe? Heat or cold might help, try 30 mins in the freezer. The pencil is a nice surprise because I knew there was a brown-toned pencil but just assumed it would be a liner like in the first set (I need another brown liner like a hole in my head!) This is more like a shadow pencil like these Mally ones (which I probably use as much as her shadow sticks). Also the bag is better than it looked on air (I suspect the o air prototypes were improved on), mind you I need another bag as much as I need a brown eye liner! Can't wait to try my compact the colours are so soft and pretty!

Mine have arrived this morning. I have two with different shade foundations but interesting they have different eye pencils in them. One has emphas eyes the other smoulder eyes. I can't remember there being different eye pencils in the TSV. I wouldn't mind but once again the emphas eyes looks like it has been used!!

Mine have arrived this morning. I have two with different shade foundations but interesting they have different eye pencils in them. One has emphas eyes the other smoulder eyes. I can't remember there being different eye pencils in the TSV. I wouldn't mind but once again the emphas eyes looks like it has been used!!

Could you pop a photo on here of the two? I'm interested to see the difference. Thanks.

I think you've been sent the emphas eyes one by mistake.

Could you pop a photo on here of the two? I'm interested to see the difference. Thanks.

I think you've been sent the emphas eyes one by mistake.

image.jpg

I hope you can see the picture. When they are together they look like the same colour.

Mine has just arrived about 30 minutes ago!

I do have a problem though, I can not get the lid off the brown thick crayon (eyeliner?) There is a clear lid at one end which nearly falls off but the brown lid at the other end won't come off. We have been several trying it. No luck. Anyone have any trick for this please?

Run the cap under hot water, that should expand the cap and make it easy to remove.

Thanks everyone. Finally got the lid off with 30 minutes in the freezer plus a rubberband wrapped tightly around the cap. Unfortunately the tip was completely broken inside the lid, not from what I did I should add, so now I am thinking about sending it back... :(

Latest posts

Back