Tech tsv - make your mind up!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
My favourite tsv is a technical item, i.e laptop, printer, et al. QVC is coming way too often with laptops as tsvs. Whilst I appreciate the choice, to extol the virtues of one laptop (Acer), then a couple of weeks later bring on another laptop (Samsung), then another and now we are to get a Lenovo Ideapad. I bought the Acer as a gift for a family member and have to return it - been waiting since Christmas. I bought the Samsung as a second laptop for myself as my current top of the range Acer is windows 7. Now, because I do fancy an ultrabook, I am quite annoyed that I purchased the Samsung without knowing the Lenovo was coming up. If I like the price/quality/spec of it, the Samsung will be going back. I really don't think the Q is doing itself any favours by offering so many laptops in such a short period of time. There will be other techies out there who, like myself, will end up returning items in order to buy another. There is a difference between an ultrabook abd a laptop, granted. But to offer 3 laptops? Overkill, methinks. The Q will be the loser here. Either buyers of laptop tsvs will return them or will be so angry they bought one machine when, had they been aware of it, they would have opted for another. Then you may get the individual who, on principal, returns a laptop and doesn't repurchase another machine. It's not even a case of 'something for everyone' because the differences between the laptops are so inconsequential. Am still looking forward to seeing the Lenovo, though.

If the difference between laptops are so inconsequential then why would you keep returning them and buying others? :)

Latest posts

Back