Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies! / caught in the act!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If a candle were created to represent the essence of Cath Huntley it would surely be: "Saccharine, sugar, syrup, caramel, treacle, sorbitol, toffee."

Is 'essence of fart' vegan? I think we should put that in, on account of the fact that she is literally full of air. I also think we need to add more artificial sweetener - to counteract the bull sh**.

Is 'essence of fart' vegan? I think we should put that in, on account of the fact that she is literally full of air. I also think we need to add more artificial sweetener - to counteract the bull sh**.

She's an odd character! Wonder why she's gone vegan?

she will have to take some good artificial vitamins if she's a vegan and no leather clothing

she will have to take some good artificial vitamins if she's a vegan and no leather clothing

And her fave cosmetic brand, IT Cosmetics, use snail secretion filtrate.
Wine is filtered through a fish bladder and sugar is processed through bone char so she needs to look for vegan alternatives. She went vegan January last year apparently so I wonder how much she’s embraced it. My DD is a quiet 100% vegan (food, clothing, accessories, cosmetics, personal care) but detests the bandwagon vegans that she gets associated with.

Whether or not it’s the v diet or a combination of that and hard workouts she has definitely lost weight.

However I think I would rather carry a bit extra and enjoy my food as unfortunately nothing I’ve seen attracts me to try it

She's an odd character! Wonder why she's gone vegan?

So she can draw even more attention to herself. She's so ****** vain. We all know she's pretty and thin and Gosh, has she got grown up children? But she looks so young and now she's a vegan as well. I mean, just how good can one get?

CC

So she can draw even more attention to herself. She's so ****** vain. We all know she's pretty and thin and Gosh, has she got grown up children? But she looks so young and now she's a vegan as well. I mean, just how good can one get?

CC

Well that's only one side to her. I'm sure she has her ups and downs - and not just with her weight. One of the best things anyone ever said to me was that people have public lives, private lives and secret lives. I'm sure this would apply to Cath Huntley as much as anyone else.

Well that's only one side to her. I'm sure she has her ups and downs - and not just with her weight. One of the best things anyone ever said to me was that people have public lives, private lives and secret lives. I'm sure this would apply to Cath Huntley as much as anyone else.

Well she must have a secret one bliddy well hidden as she is someone who tells EVERYTHING in full detail on SM, leaving nothing, and I mean nothing, to the imagination.

Well she must have a secret one bliddy well hidden as she is someone who tells EVERYTHING in full detail on SM, leaving nothing, and I mean nothing, to the imagination.

She will. Nobody really posts everything about themselves. It's so funny how trends and society is so very cyclical. Part of my professional development has seen me buying up copies of old tabloid newspapers from before I was born. It's gone from being a passing interest to a near obsession. I've got so many I'm looking to hire a storage facility to put them all. Whenever a new paper arrives through the post I stay up all night poring over it. It's like coming across a time capsule and is endlessly fascinating. One thing that always amazes me is how the basic gists of stories are timeless. It's surprising how modern and relevant some them are - even if they're from 50 years ago.

One thing I do find weird is how society tends to lurch from one extreme to the other. For example there was period when photos tended to be kept in an album and were dug out on certain occasions. Now they are posted up for pretty much anyone to see, to "comment" on and to "like" (or not, as the case may be). In some ways it's good, however online journalism (in my view) often fails to live up to the quality of the printed newspapers. Their very nature means the stories have to be composed in a better way.

And her fave cosmetic brand, IT Cosmetics, use snail secretion filtrate.
Wine is filtered through a fish bladder and sugar is processed through bone char so she needs to look for vegan alternatives. She went vegan January last year apparently so I wonder how much she’s embraced it. My DD is a quiet 100% vegan (food, clothing, accessories, cosmetics, personal care) but detests the bandwagon vegans that she gets associated with.

I'm not sure she needs the snail slime. As with many on QVC there is a certain sliminess to the persona she conveys.

Jill Franks has just stated that she has Bobbi Brown brushes which she has had since she was about 18........well considering she is 53 and the Bobbi Brown brand did not start till 1991, she is lying!!!!

Jill Franks has just stated that she has Bobbi Brown brushes which she has had since she was about 18........well considering she is 53 and the Bobbi Brown brand did not start till 1991, she is lying!!!!

Well I don’t think the pants are on fire, she is standing on ash!

No wonder the guest presenter went quiet!

She said she doesn’t ever wear powder but then said she wore some on her wedding day.

What does she say when she’s on with Laura Geller?

JFs been caught out lying loads of times but if I was her I'd literally crawl away with embarrassment over this one. I hope she's pulled up over it but I very much doubt it.

Latest posts

Back