Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies! / caught in the act!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She always seems rather ill-at-ease and I wouldn't mind betting she's under a lot of pressure from behind the scenes. She's on now with Keeley who was trying to demonstrate some "superfood" oil when JF kept interjecting with supposed stock level updates.

Another lie today from Glen Campbell and Chloe. During the sales pitch the customer was told that the patchwork Centigrade coatigan (which I have) can be "popped in the washing machine". I did just that with mine and it came out very badly pilled and felted even at 30 degrees. Then I looked at the care label and clear as day it says hand wash only.

CC

Another lie today from Glen Campbell and Chloe. During the sales pitch the customer was told that the patchwork Centigrade coatigan (which I have) can be "popped in the washing machine". I did just that with mine and it came out very badly pilled and felted even at 30 degrees. Then I looked at the care label and clear as day it says hand wash only.

CC

POP!!! POP POP POPPITY POP POPTY PING etc

Why do they poppin' do that?

POP!!! POP POP POPPITY POP POPTY PING etc

Why do they poppin' do that?

Glen Campbell said that those TSV coats all give a "pop" of colour. Whatever is that supposed to mean? I suppose the colours were OK and beat the dreary winter blacks and greys, however that diamond quilt effectis is so 2015 - not at all "on trend!"

I really like that patchwork coatigan but I can only wear mine indoors now or to do the garden as it looks a right old mess, as if I just picked it out the dog's basket (if he slept in a basket instead of a king sized bed). Was tempted by the red one though now I know how to clean it.

CC

Glen Campbell was on with Simon Biagi this morning. The two of them spouting nonsense almost made me lose the will to live so I switched off.

Glenn Campbell spouts endless drivel. It's amazing how his mouth keeps going non-stop. He said on one show, "simple design, simple colours. Let the fabric tell the story of the outfit"

What a load of pretentious twaddle. And as I have mentioned here before, his short trousers get on my teets.

Glenn Campbell spouts endless drivel. It's amazing how his mouth keeps going non-stop. He said on one show, "simple design, simple colours. Let the fabric tell the story of the outfit"

What a load of pretentious twaddle. And as I have mentioned here before, his short trousers get on my teets.

Teets!!!!! :mysmilie_15:

What story? "I bought some overpriced dowdy tat from a telly shopping channel?" As far as stories go, that's pretty rubbish!

Latest posts

Back