That whiskers vacuum thing is rubbish!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was speaking to someone today who bought WHISKERS, she ordered it online and didn't see any of Steamy Sues demonstrations

I kept quiet :mysmilie_11:

Yes the whiskers demo was laughable because of the utter crapness of it, but you know, on amazon there are loads of good reviews for it! Mind you many of the people reviewing it say they normally hoover 2 or 3 times a day (wot????) so obviously there isn't anything for it to clean up!

Yes the whiskers demo was laughable because of the utter crapness of it, but you know, on amazon there are loads of good reviews for it! Mind you many of the people reviewing it say they normally hoover 2 or 3 times a day (wot????) so obviously there isn't anything for it to clean up!

have you seen this amazon review?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-rev...iewpoints=0&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending

Imagine if that thing set fire to your rug - demonic whiskers! :mysmilie_15:

Whiskers time to clean one room - 5 hours
Time to get out vacuum cleaner and hoover entire house - 15 minutes

have you seen this amazon review?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-rev...iewpoints=0&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending

Imagine if that thing set fire to your rug - demonic whiskers! :mysmilie_15:

Whiskers time to clean one room - 5 hours
Time to get out vacuum cleaner and hoover entire house - 15 minutes

Exactly Paul. I too thought there was something evil about DEMONIC WHISKERS and that proves it.

It's all very well WHISKERS picking up the fall out from my Pom-Bear Pig Out but I don't relish having to get me gaff exorcised.

Fancy Bid selling possessed products, they'll stop at nothing :mysmilie_13:

Im suprised that the (rip off) P & P on this utter piece of satanic garbage was not £6.66.

Indeed, satanic it most certainly was.

In fact I am slowly coming round to the notion that Peter Simon's drivel may in fact be for the purpose of spreading subliminal sinister incantations.

I think we need to be gravely worried.

image.jpg

Indeed, satanic it most certainly was.

In fact I am slowly coming round to the notion that Peter Simon's drivel may in fact be for the purpose of spreading subliminal sinister incantations.

I think we need to be gravely worried.

View attachment 10145

but of course! now so much makes sense
I think I'm even more scared now you've brought it to our attention, it almost makes it even more sinister!

but of course! now so much makes sense
I think I'm even more scared now you've brought it to our attention, it almost makes it even more sinister!

I'm more worried about the concealed message behind Gollum's Goddesses farting stories.

And I dread to think what the real meaning of the fungus feet tale is, I think it's a dark tale. So very, very dark.

Don't have nightmares. And DON'T tune into Bid at 10pm, he'll get you otherwise. Who would have thought something as everyday as a vacuum cleaner could have such wicked intentions?

I'm more worried about the concealed message behind Gollum's Goddesses farting stories.

And I dread to think what the real meaning of the fungus feet tale is, I think it's a dark tale. So very, very dark.

Don't have nightmares. And DON'T tune into Bid at 10pm, he'll get you otherwise. Wh would have thought something as everyday as a vacuum cleaner could have such wicked intentions?

mwahahaha! :devil:

The Roomba was the original vac sold on Ideal World many years ago. I have still got mine and whilst I am cleaning in one room it can clean another. You can also , of course, set it to work whilst you go out. New batteries and brushes are available on Amazon. For a quick clean up whilst you are concentrating on another room it's fine. The sensors do work as it does not fall downstairs. Both QVC and B&Q have newer versions available at much cheaper prices. Somewhere there are youtube clips of a cat riding on a Roomba -amusing to watch. No idea about the Bid one because I have never seen it.

I have a Roomba. On my second one as the first one kept breaking down under manufacturer's warranty and eventually they refused to repair it any more and I was given a new one. Even though the new one is the same generation as the last one, it has not broken down once. It is scheduled to clean the living room dining room 3 times a week. Love it.

Latest posts

Back