The Calendar - again

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Now if they did a calendar with Denis, Tomasz and Ralph (for you more discerning ladies) then I'd buy it for a fiver!!!:happy::blush::nod:

Or Richard Jackson playing with his hardy perennial? :sweat:

been overdoing the "DIY" Hoodie? :wait:

I always follow some advice my mother gave me: "If you're ever faced with a task that seems too big or too messy, then get a man in".

I've lived my whole life by that, and I've never gone wrong yet. :happy:

Just wanted to let you all know , as I know how disappointed you will be if you miss the chance. :giggle: Debbie Flint says there's a competition to win a 2011 presenters calender coming soon NOW DON'T ALL RUSH AT ONCE :mysmilie_505:
surely it must be a joke.

She drew the short straw to make that announcement, should have been Miceal, last one in and all that! :mysmilie_512:

Now I know some of you would like to get hold of one , so if you leave a comment on Debbie Flint's blog on what spring means to you and you could win the prestigious presenters calendar.:mysmilie_481: Draw taking place 1st April. How appropiate. :giggle: It's got to be an April fool. :mysmilie_505: :mysmilie_505:

I thought this was a joke but oh-no its true. Are they taking the proverbial or what?????

If you win the prize is a callender, if you lose the prize should be two...that'll shift them.

When I was at Birchwood a couple of weeks ago they had stacks and stacks of them, for £1.99 each :grin: Amusingly, people were just looking at the crate, smiling and walking past - I didn't see a single one sold!

On my last visit to Birchwood a few days ago , I was offered a calendar for free ! I now have it as a cherished item but don't have anywhere to display it !!!!

Latest posts

Back