The Charlie Bears Collection TSV Monday 14th Feb

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

From QVC on Facebook

Are you a fan of teddy bears? If so, then we have a Valentine's Day treat for you! On Monday 14th February we've got a special edition Charlie Bears Today's Special Value, which is also available on Auto Delivery – so you'll receive a gorgeous different bear every three months for a 12-month period at TSV price.

Charlie has put a new blog post up saying the TSV bear is called Thomas :happy:
Wonder what the other 3 bears will be called???

Charlie Bears Special Edition Once Upon a Time Thomas 15" Plush Bear.
Today's Special Value Price £27.94
QVC Price £34.00
Item Number 759805
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95
Charlie Bears Thomas bear from the Once Upon a Time collection. This special-edition bear is one of 12 bears originally launched by the brand in 2006. He is handmade from super-soft plush and is limited to just 6000 pieces making him truly special, so snap up your collectable bear today! Call freephone 0800 50 40 30 to order the Auto Delivery option.

•Made of short brown plush tipped with honey blonde
•Dark brown suedette paw pads
•Black hand-stitched nose and mouth
•Wears black sheer organza bow with bell accent
•Five moveable joints with wobbly head
•Partly pellet filled
•Comes with certificate of authenticity
•Height: 39cm (15")

Single option contains:

•1 x Thomas bear
•1 x Charlie Bears canvas bag
•1 x poem

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.759805

Choose our Auto Delivery option and receive this product once every three months for a 12-month period at Today’s Special Value Price. The contents of the package changes with each delivery, see below for details.

This offer is limited to one order per customer.

To place an Auto Delivery order, please call 0800 50 40 30 and quote item number: 759929

Auto delivery contains:

•1 x bear (39cm/15")
•1 x Charlie Bears canvas bag
•1 x poem

First delivery: February
Once Upon a Time special-edition Thomas bear

Second delivery: May
Once Upon a Time special-edition Jack bear

•Wavy golden blonde plush tipped with brown
•Wears corded necklace adorned with wooden beads and a metal bell
•Light brown suedette paw pads
•Partly pellet filled

Third delivery: August
Once Upon a Time special edition Daniel bear

•Chocolate brown plush
•Light brown suedette paw pads
•Wears black collar with metal ball accents
•Partly pellet filled

Fourth delivery: November
Once Upon a Time special edition Edward bear

•Mahogany brown plush tipped with metallic silver
•Shaved dark red nose and mouth
•Soft brown suedette paw pads
•Wears a colourful twisted collar
•Partly pellet filled
•Comes with a special-edition poem hand signed
by the brand creator
•Supplied with certificate of authenticity

All measurements are approximate

Last edited:
For the first time as a Charlie Bear fan,I have to say I am totally under whelmed by this TSV collection.
They are all very samey as other bears.
Perhaps the company is getting so big now they are over producing....:doh:

For the first time as a Charlie Bear fan,I have to say I am totally under whelmed by this TSV collection.
They are all very samey as other bears.
Perhaps the company is getting so big now they are over producing....:doh:

Yes, me too. I have the original Edward and this one bears no resemblance to him in looks or quality.

now had the chance to see all on the auto delivery option. Not keen. Was very excited but also saw on facebook that they are cheaper direct with other companies and no p&p. Glad I waited until I saw all four before I jumped!!:taphead:

I didnt stay up for the TSV and haven't seen a presentation yet but looking at the descriptions on the website the four bears all sound very samey, brown fur, brown tipped fur, dark brown, mahogany! Would have been nice to have had a varity of colours, even going with a seasonal theme and changing the colours each time.

Don't see this one selling out super fast, although I could be mistaken! :yawn:

I didnt stay up for the TSV and haven't seen a presentation yet but looking at the descriptions on the website the four bears all sound very samey, brown fur, brown tipped fur, dark brown, mahogany! Would have been nice to have had a varity of colours, even going with a seasonal theme and changing the colours each time.

Don't see this one selling out super fast, although I could be mistaken! :yawn:

A seasonal bear would be a great idea. I have a variety of different coloured charlie bears in my collection and have enough brown bears. Really disappointing tsv. I had my credit card ready at midnight but it was swiftly put away again.

A seasonal bear would be a great idea. I have a variety of different coloured charlie bears in my collection and have enough brown bears. Really disappointing tsv. I had my credit card ready at midnight but it was swiftly put away again.

Really was keen to purchase but cc is safe at the mo as well!!:dull:

I'm not a soft toy/Charlie Bears collector but i watched about ten minutes of the TSV launch last night and have got to admit these bears look adorable. I've no where to put a bear collection(my OCD(too much clutter) would play up) but can understand why the lovely CB guys and gals on this forum praise them so highly:sun::sun::sun: Enjoy QPx

Well, the TSV is still there at the end of the mid-day show.

I had every intention of buying it today but when I saw the launch was so disappointed that I haven't succumbed.
I've lots of bears....lots! So it's not like I find it easy to resist!

I liked Daniel (and it's my son's name),but I'm not taken with the other three. I'm waiting to see Kitty and Parkin in the fluff. Could this be the first ever CB day when I'll resist temptation??

I don't like the tsv, though the auto delivery bears are nicer than Thomas imho..
I like Naomi and Lita, from their new range, but not on qvc yet..

I think that the other bears are nicer than Thomas. I like the 3rd and 4th but not bothered about the first 2. Anyone think that Thomas' muzzle looks wrong? Really wanted to go for it as I've got every TSV so far but just not liking Thomas. Shame after such great ones with Ming and Mercedes.

Latest posts

Back