The Gift of Boredom.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Its for gifting !!!! Give it as a present or split it up and use as table gifts.
By the way who gives table gifts????

Tut Tut LE Lover, haven't you been listening? According to QVC, we all have lavish dinner parties, and leave little gifts on each place setting. At Christmas, we make our own Christmas crackers - which has a lip gloss, nail varnish, a piece of Lola Rose Jewellery and god knows what else in them. Don't forget the beauty hampers for all our friends, teachers, dustbin men and the lady who feeds your cat when you are away. The hampers all contain presteeegus skincare, chosen specially for their skin type.

It sounds strange, but I really believe there are people who listen to that claptrap and do exactly that!

Debbie Flint is now in full finger wagging mode. I thought it couldn't get any worse.

I have been watching on and off all day - mainly when having a breather from cleaning!! The only people I have switched off are Alexis "I'm so posh but I can't even speak proper English" Murdoch for her pronunciation of "bran" rather than brand and the extremely weird say she says frangipani. Also Leighton Denny as I totally cannot watch or listen to him. I have indulged in 3 Judith W items just to shake up my routine a bit.

I watched something with CH presenting earlier and she said (oh just remembered it was Elemis!) she'd have to pay a visit soon (meaning to the spa). Sadly a few minutes later she felt she needed to justify this explanation as "you know how forums talk". I couldn't help but feel guilty, having just read but not participated in those threads!

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Debbie flint is on now so wont be watching the hrs shes on can not stand her at all , and can they not use some differnt models, Frankie is raving about wot the clarisonic has done for her skin , yes she has appeared on many Alpha H shows saying it was there products have helped her. Same for Amica one mintue its gatineau she raves about next its prai make ur mind up, I wouldnt mind so much if she said i use just this item or that, but on the shows every item that is on there "she uses " . Do qvc think we are stupid. Why dont they get some of the people that leave the reviews on there website as models, it would be alot more genuine and im sure people would be more tempted.

The supersize of Genie is on atm which has 2.6 out of 5 on there website . yet DF decides to use her ipad to go to the reviews of the normal size one , she really is shameless

I can't for the life of me understand how Genie is still on QVC. I tried it a few years ago - no, it didn't work - the reviews have always been bad. There might be the odd good one, but on the whole the feedback is crap. The return rate must be sky high.

I can't for the life of me understand how Genie is still on QVC. I tried it a few years ago - no, it didn't work - the reviews have always been bad. There might be the odd good one, but on the whole the feedback is crap. The return rate must be sky high.

There was a mention not to use oil based products with line erasers, could this be why Genie gets poor reviews?

Tut Tut LE Lover, haven't you been listening? According to QVC, we all have lavish dinner parties, and leave little gifts on each place setting. At Christmas, we make our own Christmas crackers - which has a lip gloss, nail varnish, a piece of Lola Rose Jewellery and god knows what else in them. Don't forget the beauty hampers for all our friends, teachers, dustbin men and the lady who feeds your cat when you are away. The hampers all contain presteeegus skincare, chosen specially for their skin type.

It sounds strange, but I really believe there are people who listen to that claptrap and do exactly that!

I push my neighbours post in on the way to work! Does that not deserve a pot of PCMC? :mysmilie_503:

Yes and for heavens sake when you pop to all your neighbours houses for mince pies and drinkey poos-very Abigails party, dont you dare take a boring old bottle of plonk. Regale them with a bottle of hand wash,a pre-lit hydrangea or a duvet set.

I push my neighbours post in on the way to work! Does that not deserve a pot of PCMC? :mysmilie_503:

Of course it does, and a pot of the Oxy night cream to go with it!

Debbie Flint was on with Gatineau earlier flogging a set for £55.00. She said we should think about buying 3 or 4 (seriously) as the shelf life was 2 years. She is unbelievable!

By the way I caught the Benefit show and was pleased to see a new guest with new demo's but it was spoiled by AY shouting and rudely butting in like a spoilt kid all the time. New cid was similarly ruined by CH whining about running out of everything as she simply adores the range. I wondered why she hadn't ordered all her favourite things before the show. She even showed us her manky old crumbled bronzer.

Latest posts

Back