The naffest thing ever!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If you thought my video of Elvis was creepy, this will give you nightmares!

It is the same robot, but without its skin. BTW it is very complicated inside, with a computer, loads of motors, and can move eyes up, down, left, right, move eyebrows, and do the lip curl.

It also has sensors which detect where you are, and the head and eyes follow you around.

Don't watch this video if you are nervous lol.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LV8Ws4JadTw

Oh dear, someone should tell him you're not supposed to use Alpha-H Liquid Gold every night!

Eww, that's a bit creepy, Strato. But it's given me an idea for a game QVC could sell ... something like this but models of presenters instead of Elvis, supplied with sponge balls, and as soon as they start saying "Jump to the phones", "Get one for your gift drawer" (or insert your own hackneyed phrase), you can chuck the balls and try to shut them up. It would be quite cathartic, I think!
I would just stick pins in them. ....

I think today`s tsv should also be listed as one of the naffest. It`s the sorriest looking pre lit tree I`ve ever seen !

I think today`s tsv should also be listed as one of the naffest. It`s the sorriest looking pre lit tree I`ve ever seen !

I've not seen it on air but in the pics SCW posted, it does look like a dead tree.

The tackiness of this product is on par with this gem:

This kind of doll is rather creepy to me.

It's patently obvious that the presenter loathes and detests what he's flogging... the lack of enthusiasm simply radiates out from every word he utters, every breath and pause he takes, and every expression on his face.

I'm almost waiting for him to launch into a diatribe finishing with "I went to acting college for this!!!" before storming out the studio...