The Perricone Lady.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

J

JacquelineMammaof4

Guest Shopper
Don't believe for a second that skin is just down to cream. She looks like her face has been vac - sealed.....

Don't believe for a second that skin is just down to cream. She looks like her face has been vac - sealed.....

Yep totally agree! I believe only the genuine fountain of youth will make you stay young and as far as I know no one has found it yet, does anyone remember the film 'She', I loved that film and how she bathed in the blue flames (i think!) and came out as young as ever! Ah Ursula Andress, whatever happened to her eh?

Anyway I digress, you can always tell the face lift victims cos their neck is as dodgy as a turkeys on christmas day!

Too right. And have you noticed how little her mouth moves when she speaks.And as for her eyebrows/forehead........Her skin is so tight that she just looks like a wax model. Not a great advert for Dr Perricone if the spokesperson or whatever she is has had surgery :wonder:

I always wondered why people get a face lift done but leave the neck, if the face needs tightened then surely the neck will as well.

I recommend the home made face lift method by using a few washing pegs to gather the lose skin and pull it back, the pegs can be hidden under a Ken Paves hairdo thingy! :emo:

Alternativley you could just make sure you were always facing into the wind :giggle:

I always think that about Perricone lady, and also Robyn from Philosophy. Her skin is very taught and pinched looking and far too smooth for it just to be solely from the use of Hope In A Jam Jar. I may well be wrong - but it just looks too taught.

I watch the NV Perricone shows with interest more because of the incredibly high price of the products and how QVC can justify the price to viewers!

But I think its ironic when QVC are saying how good it is for the price when the lady who sells it admits that she had to go work for him because she could not afford to use the range on a regular basis!!

I always think Judith Williams talks as if her face is too taut, maybe it's the exaggerated mouth movements from opera singing? Can't put my finger on it.

I don't object to people having surgery - each to their own - but I DO object to them claiming their so called perfect skin is solely down to whatever over - priced pot of s***e they're trying to flog when it is plain and clear that is not the case! :taphead:

Perricone uses some ingredient in his creams and its hyped up as a wonder ingredient for aging.

Some university in the US did tests and this ingredient is excellent for aging. Trouble is the amount used in Perricone and some other high end brands is too low to have any effect.

Perricone uses some ingredient in his creams and its hyped up as a wonder ingredient for aging.

Some university in the US did tests and this ingredient is excellent for aging. Trouble is the amount used in Perricone and some other high end brands is too low to have any effect.

Good Grief!!! If they actually put enough in for it to work well, I would love to see the price then.................. :sweat::sweat::sweat:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back