"The shopping channel bubble!"

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't understand why is needed two preview screens from the trailer. Was that explained in the demo?

PJ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

He said it's there so if you're taking a picture of yourself you can see the shot.

Seems a bit superfluous to me but I suppose it might be useful to some people.

He said it's there so if you're taking a picture of yourself you can see the shot.

Seems a bit superfluous to me but I suppose it might be useful to some people.

I can imagine why Mike would think that is a selling point considering he thinks every women "wants him" :p

PJ

I can imagine why Mike would think that is a selling point considering he thinks every women "wants him" :p

PJ

But PJ could you blame them?

He's quite a hunk, according to Dirty Peter he's the image of Jason Statham :giggle:

If I wasn't in a relationship and even though I am not gay, I adore Lord of the Rings so he'll yeah I would :p

PJ

I believe a lot of women (and men) have a liking for Gollum.

gollum chav.jpgmason gollum.jpg

One is a someone who puts more value to a ring than anyone else and can't be trusted by anyone and the other is Gollum.

One is a someone who puts more value to a ring than anyone else and can't be trusted by anyone and the other is Gollum.

Ha Ha PJ, class! :grin::grin::grin:

Or her claiming you watch bid 24/7 when it doesn't broadcast that long ;-)

And now I work for Ideal World too!

I have to admit that she is correct on that, it's a ****** terrible commute from Wirral to Peterborough everyday though.

I barely get to see my family :grin:

you two could get on bid...........

actually not quite funny enough which is saying something

make Peter Simon look like Peter Kay

does anyone know who is on price drop at this moment, she is new to me.

also she was shilling l'oreal and in doing so, manages to say everything they sell is tat by comparison

I wish Peter Simon would stop talking as if he was in a push funeral directors selling sold gold caskets. Please Peter watch some if your old youtube clips. You used to be such good fun.

PJ.

Or her claiming you watch bid 24/7 when it doesn't broadcast that long ;-)

Oooh, are we being pedantic? Ok, well BID SHOPPING do broadcast 24/7. They are live for around 17 hours a day. Then the rest of the day they clearly LEASE the air time to someone else. Just as ITV LEASED the air time to QVC. Did ITV still broadcast 24 hours a day? I think you will find they did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back