"The shopping channel bubble!"

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a shame you find customers being mislead so funny.

I don't Bing Bong. far from it my dahlink.

But I do find it funny when some people try fruitlessly, over and over again, to get a rise out of a pretty smart regulator who like me would laugh at such utter baseless drivel.

You are great fun on here Bingskins but i'm afraid you are not upto dealing with an organisation like the ASA. Still love your posts though kidder :heart:

please only complain to the asa if you are a patron of the fine organisation

I still don't know who this woman is, currently on bid.

aylie or something :(

I likes knowing who is on my tele haha

she is so wooden.

yeah, lisa just accidentally showed sideboob while selling a bra, then repeated that she had done so... then mentioned sarah hendy by name (I think she was the nip slip)

ahhhh and this is how I justify watching shopping tv to my friends... as this doesn't happen on the one show.

or you receive permission from Wirral "Mr Asa" of Watchdog

If you want to be taken seriously on this forum I suggest less trolling and less Wirral bashing. Everyone has the right to complain about anything to the ASA then they decide if they think it is right or not.

All this comes from a person who in all likelihood has the most ironic username in forum history.

PJ

The sniping and personal attacks on fellow forum members need to stop!
Bid TV can be discussed without attacking each other!

Last edited:
Pj

I addressed your concerns about my username last week a post you ignored (surprise surprise)

I started watching bid a year ago (roughly) and joined here roughly the same time i have no idea why you find it so "ironic" just incase you did not hear the first time around.

You also did not reply to my post were you accused me of accusing you of lying, something i never did

Trolling? No sir the above two points you keep making about me though fall very nicely into that category some would say

Pj

I addressed your concerns about my username last week a post you ignored (surprise surprise)

I started watching bid a year ago (roughly) and joined here roughly the same time i have no idea why you find it so "ironic" just incase you did not hear the first time around.

You also did not reply to my post were you accused me of accusing you of lying, something i never did

Trolling? No sir the above two points you keep making about me though fall very nicely into that category some would say

I missed you post, about your name my apologies. Your reply segment sounds like pure Partridge accusing me accusing you aaaahhhha ......

If you are not trolling why do you have a dig about Wirral when replying to me of someone else when Wirral hasn't been mentioned?

Back on topic. Looking forward to offfffcom reporting back and hopefully bid changing to at they used to be. Maybe halting the p&p and phone calls would be a start :)

PJ

Runt of The Litter Ryes is selling these Magnetic LED Lights. He said that if you bought a load of them you could pimp up your car with them, 'how cool would that be' he proclaimed.

Not very Mark.

magnetic lights.jpg

Runt of The Litter Ryes is selling these Magnetic LED Lights. He said that if you bought a load of them you could pimp up your car with them, 'how cool would that be' he proclaimed.

Not very Mark.

Equally absurd was Jenny Topp yesterday selling a cheap dress with lurex thread.
She said that the light reflecting off the lurex would make your face look like it was airbrushed!
The woman needs to get a grip.

Steve has done a rundown of what he has coming up tonight. The closest I see to a brand is a Kinkade, or an Earnshaw.

Normal service has been resumed :grin:

I missed you post, about your name my apologies. Your reply segment sounds like pure Partridge accusing me accusing you aaaahhhha ......

If you are not trolling why do you have a dig about Wirral when replying to me of someone else when Wirral hasn't been mentioned?

Back on topic. Looking forward to offfffcom reporting back and hopefully bid changing to at they used to be. Maybe halting the p&p and phone calls would be a start :)

PJ

And still you have not addressed my main point

Great stuff

Changing to what they used to be? What no mentions of p+p or phone call

Yes that would be brilliant news for the customer

And still you have not addressed my main point

Great stuff

Changing to what they used to be? What no mentions of p+p or phone call

Yes that would be brilliant news for the customer

I know it is shocking I am human and miss things. I did apologise can't we move on? I meant halving the p&p and call charge but I think you knew that.

PJ

how was i to no that? the t is not near the v on the keyboard i am not a mind reader

that would obviously be a good idea, bid have had a lot more free p +p items in the last 2 months than in the previous 10 months combined so they are patently considering it at the least

i still await an apology for slandering me PJ i am here all night :)

how was i to no that? the t is not near the v on the keyboard i am not a mind reader

that would obviously be a good idea, bid have had a lot more free p +p items in the last 2 months than in the previous 10 months combined so they are patently considering it at the least

i still await an apology for slandering me PJ i am here all night :)

And I am still waiting for bid to admit that comparing their £20 Vivitar HD camcorder to their £20k broadcast cameras isn't right, shall we wait together? *sits down*

i am not bid tv though Pj

You have seen the post it would be nice for you to admit you should not have accused me of something i never did (and another poster as well)

shame if you cant do that you are normally very perceptive

i am not bid tv though Pj

You have seen the post it would be nice for you to admit you should not have accused me of something i never did (and another poster as well)

shame if you cant do that you are normally very perceptive

I didn't say you were bid and thank you that is kind of you to say I am perceptive :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back