"The shopping channel bubble!"

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peter Sherlock has an interesting take on the Prestige range of fragrances exclusivity with Bid. He says that people are looking for gifts and fragrances that aren't available on the High Street, maybe he's right.

But be warned guys, it may not be exclusive to Bid for long, 'Why?' said Peter. He added that the Distributors have the right to approach other retailers but Peter has a meeting with them on Thursday to try and stop them approaching other retailers. So, with that in mind he said 'let's relish the exclusivity while we can'.

I have a feeling that Peter may just be able to secure that exclusivity, but that's just a hunch :wink:

I'd have a bet on that Wirral

I'd have a bet on that Wirral

A word of caution though Momma. There's always the danger of a last minute swoop by one of the major's.

I'd say Debenhams but that's a bit predictable. House of Fraser have a formidable buying team :wink:

A word of caution though Momma. There's always the danger of a last minute swoop by one of the major's.

I'd say Debenhams but that's a bit predictable. House of Fraser have a formidable buying team :wink:

I think the danger is slim Wirral, after all, Peter is our man. I can just see him on Thursday, lying in bed, I mean, at that meeting, fighting his corner. They won't be going anywhere else!

Peter Sherlock just made me giggle. Selling some Laurelle Together Forever and Forever Together he said of the smell 'I always think we mis-sell this fragrance'.

Quelle Surprise :grin:

Simon Davies is selling a 2 pack of HDMI cables, it's a ripoff price with P+P but putting that aside he keeps saying unless you have an HDMI cable you are not watching in HD, Indeed a scrolling strapline at the bottom of the screen says 'You may have HD channels but you're not watching in HD quality unless you have an HDMI cable!'.

Well actually you can be if, like us, you have a Freeview HD or Freesat HD TV.

Plonkers!

Today (9.30am for just an hour) is the highly reputable Alan & Barry's last show 'until the autumn'.

Personally i'm gutted.

Mike's shocked face ah the amazing-although-the-same-biddy-price-as-always prize is almost as bad as The Lindsey

PJ

PS talking about her she just presented a bag saying she likes this because it is a different colour to way at they normally sell but finished by swing this is a lower price than she has sold it many times. Which one is it love?

Mike's shocked face ah the amazing-although-the-same-biddy-price-as-always prize is almost as bad as The Lindsey

PJ

PS talking about her she just presented a bag saying she likes this because it is a different colour to way at they normally sell but finished by swing this is a lower price than she has sold it many times. Which one is it love?

La Lyndsay and Shady Sherlock are the queens of shockedness.

I know that isn't a real word but I like it :clapping:

La Lyndsay and Shady Sherlock are the queens of shockedness.

I know that isn't a real word but I like it :clapping:

I like it too. Lets call the OED and get it in there and a real word along with ladyslashgoddess - adj to be used multiple times when describing a partner who is waaaaaay put of one's league

See straight people can do catty too uh huh *clicks fingers*

Apparently Guy Kean has one of these Electric Bikes.

I bet he has a little Shopping Basket on his.

Guy.jpg

Cazza Lyndsay says that people are buying the bike from them 'because they know our reputation'.

31 Upheld Complaints, being investigated by OFCOM. That's some reputation girl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back