"The shopping channel bubble!"

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just flicked Bid on, is anyone listening to Bingoballs giving a lecture on self control in support of a Resin Buddha?

He says he knows he is on the right path in life because his Lady/Goddess tells him when he is being reactionary. However, she rarely tells him off anymore.

Modest as ever.

Maybe Mike is a practising Buddha?

“What we think, we become.” - Gautama Buddha :hi:

He He. My goodness he was in ultra lecture mode, sort of comparing his new found self control to a major part of Buddhism was modesty personified.

It was quite moving :wink:

Last edited:
Or perhaps his partner is a Buddhist?

Being very rude to everyone on here with blanket insults on facebook wouldn't seem appropriate behaviour for a Buddhist now, would it?

And she supposedly tells BingoBalls off for being reactionary?

Purleeez :giggle:

Last edited:
nice one BW, I like it! made me laugh out loud, great sense of humour :giggle:

I agree. When BW is being funny I have lol for real not just forum lol. I hope she (sorry I am right about you being female yeah? Forgive me if I am wrong) stays for a good time to come :)

I agree. When BW is being funny I have lol for real not just forum lol. I hope she (sorry I am right about you being female yeah? Forgive me if I am wrong) stays for a good time to come :)

totally agree with you PJ, BW has a wicked sense of humour and is really good fun to have on the forum, she makes me properly laugh out loud too (yes, I'm sure BW is a lady)

totally agree with you PJ, BW has a wicked sense of humour and is really good fun to have on the forum, she makes me properly laugh out loud too (yes, I'm sure BW is a lady)

Well lady might be stretching it a bit ....

Just messing Bingo :)

you too have a wicked sense of humour Mr PJ :giggle: good job BW can take a joke :mysmilie_483:

you too have a wicked sense of humour Mr PJ :giggle: good job BW can take a joke :mysmilie_483:

You can only give it if you can take it.(turns to camera and contortes face ALA Peter simon) I love a giggle and a bit of friendly banter. What 'lady' doesn't lol?

You can only give it if you can take it.(turns to camera and contortes face ALA Peter simon) I love a giggle and a bit of friendly banter. What 'lady' doesn't lol?

oh no, we've created a monster!
BW is now turning into a cross between Peter Simon and Larry Grayson (which is an interesting combination for a lady!)
and of course you're a lady BW, I can tell!

I think you make a great point though, if you can't take it then don't dish it out

I didn't see much of Dirty Peter last night but we were a bit interested in the Beldray Fan he had so we watched some of the sale.

He said because it's been so hot he has been going to bed at 9pm to read his book, he paused, and said 'but the pages keep getting stuck together' then gave one of his looks.

We switched off, we'll get a fan from Argos instead today :puke:

Last edited:
Did anyone see Dirty Peter demonstrating the DOTD Microwave Starter Set? It comes with a 'Pressure Cooker' that he did some rice in. After just 9 minutes he excitedly dished up his 'beautifully fluffy rice' which in reality was an undercooked mound of gloop.

Delicious.

Last edited:
Did anyone see Dirty Peter demonstrating the DOTD Microwave Starter Set? It comes with a 'Pressure Cooker' that he did some rice in. After just 9 minutes he excitedly dished up his 'beautifully fluffy rice' which in reality was an undercooked mound of gloop.

Delicious.

You DONT like your rice 'gloopy'? .. strange man!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back