The top ten of tat!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Is threatening behaviour tolerated on this forum?

it is when it's Hilary with a zimmer frame - be afraid bingo, be very afraid! :grin:
and a friendly word to the wise bingo; we don't patronise each other on here unless it's very clear it's tongue in cheek so I'd drop calling people 'dear' if I were you
meanwhile, watch how you go and be alert for doddering old pensioners with zimmer frames - we hunt in packs you know! :mysmilie_483:

it is when it's Hilary with a zimmer frame - be afraid bingo, be very afraid! :grin:
and a friendly word to the wise bingo; we don't patronise each other on here unless it's very clear it's tongue in cheek so I'd drop calling people 'dear' if I were you
meanwhile, watch how you go and be alert for doddering old pensioners with zimmer frames - we hunt in packs you know! :mysmilie_483:

Originally Posted by PJ.
Calm down dear you will burst something.

PJ.

Response by Deedee
wise words PJ and very well put
I particularly like the Winneresque 'calm down dear'..........brilliant!

deedee

Hypocritical much?

...You're a bit of an "unsung hero" then!!!!!

C'mon folks...let's hear it for Bingo...Hip, Hip...Hooray!!!!

Hear Hear!

bingo.jpg

Originally Posted by PJ.
Calm down dear you will burst something.

PJ.

Response by Deedee
wise words PJ and very well put
I particularly like the Winneresque 'calm down dear'..........brilliant!

deedee

Hypocritical much?

no, not hypocritical, merely a quotation from the well known Michael Winner (do you know who he is dearie!?

Back on topic, I would add the truly, truly appalling candle holders the channel was selling a couple of months back. While Peter was selling them the camera came in for a close-up showing that the plastic-covered wire 'latticework' holding the thing up was all bent and twisted with a couple of bits of bare wire sticking out. (it quickly pulled away from that shot !)Even Peter could not bring himself to look the viewer in the eye while he praised it - he just looked down at it on the desk, head bowed, and kept repeating "lovely, that" - in all seriousness he then suggested you could use church candles on it - it would have probably collapsed under the weight !

I watch the channels for the entertainment value, and where else apart from the news channels do you get 17 hours of live broadcasting churned out day in day out - the potential for disaster is always there ... poor Mark Stewart !

My level of appreciation for you is unwavering Bingkins, it will never change my lovely :grin:

that's not fair Wirral, you can't have the monopoly on appreciation of bingo
I'm trying my best to be noticed by bingo but I'm feeling quite left out and inadequate
although I have to say bingkins is a bit OTT :puke:
yoohoo bingywingy I want to pass on my unwavering adoration of you, please don't reject me :grin:

Back on topic, I would add the truly, truly appalling candle holders the channel was selling a couple of months back. While Peter was selling them the camera came in for a close-up showing that the plastic-covered wire 'latticework' holding the thing up was all bent and twisted with a couple of bits of bare wire sticking out. (it quickly pulled away from that shot !)Even Peter could not bring himself to look the viewer in the eye while he praised it - he just looked down at it on the desk, head bowed, and kept repeating "lovely, that" - in all seriousness he then suggested you could use church candles on it - it would have probably collapsed under the weight !

I watch the channels for the entertainment value, and where else apart from the news channels do you get 17 hours of live broadcasting churned out day in day out - the potential for disaster is always there ... poor Mark Stewart !

I also recall a sale of a set of candleholders but these beauties were in the shape of open flowers. They reminded me of those plaster of paris model sets that came with a pallet of paints that you got as a kid in the 1970's, they were shocking quality. Steve and Yolisa were trying to shift over a hundred of them for either 1p or £1 and barely anyone bit but the funny thing was they couldn't stop laughing. It was patently clear they knew they were dreadful.

Classic.

I'm trying my best to be noticed by bingo but I'm feeling quite left out and inadequate
yoohoo bingywingy I want to pass on my unwavering adoration of you, please don't reject me :grin:

Dont worry. there is PLENTY of me to go around:happy:

Bingkins was a bit too much. What about Bin-GO? :grin:

Only joshing Bingkins, i'm considering getting a tattoo to seal our amour!

Flat garden hose that has to be completely unravelled to use it (and the end isn't much use as it leaks water all over the place)
Worry Angels
Vivitar cameras which are often matched to their studio cameras that cost hundreds of thousands of pounds ('HD' sticker makes all the difference)
Revolving automatic duster
Spinny mop
Infamous 'Mike Mason' speaker power tower/bass test sheet deluxe model
Sally Flapjack fashion range with material thickness of a lace nightgown from Ann Summers
Death trap multiple purpose ladders (number of fatalities = 1002 so far confirmed)
Gener8 Steam Mop which leaves big puddles of water on your floor and probably uses fake CE logo
Mike Mason's burglar alarm in the form of an LED candle
Dr. Cringles shoes held together with Pritt Stick
Gold finished jewellery which has been painted with a tin of car paint from Halfords
Stephen Gayford - still amazed he hasn't been eaten by a lion or mauled by a killer penguin.

god there is so much to list!

Last edited:

Hmmm probably one of his very own ideas after a Sunday service

Latest posts

Back