The top ten of tat!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I bought a pair of Pennine Ridge trainers a few years ago.
Badly stitched and of course they started to fall apart a few weeks later.
And their clothing sizes are absolutely horrendous. I ordered a small shirt from them, I am a medium from all high street retailers so knowing their sizes are known to be bad I got the small and guess what - it was too big.
They really need to do xtra small as a size choice.

I bought a pair of Pennine Ridge trainers a few years ago.
Badly stitched and of course they started to fall apart a few weeks later.
And their clothing sizes are absolutely horrendous. I ordered a small shirt from them, I am a medium from all high street retailers so knowing their sizes are known to be bad I got the small and guess what - it was too big.
They really need to do xtra small as a size choice.

Their sizes must be odd. Have you noticed when a particular size is sold out Dirty Peter always says go for the next size, it could be the size above or below (it's usually whichever one they have the most of :grin:)

Another addition to the top ten. Dirty Peter has just flogged a revolting purple cardigan for 2.75 apparently it drops and droops. Irresistible.

Another addition to the top ten. Dirty Peter has just flogged a revolting purple cardigan for 2.75 apparently it drops and droops. Irresistible.

That sounds just like Mike Mason describing Kiri Bloore when she either gets pregnant or older :wink:

Latest posts

Back