This guaranteed delivery for Christmas they keep mentioning.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Chrissi

Registered Shopper
'Anything you order today or tomorrow, we guarantee you will have in time for Christmas'

Really? When you are sending items Royal Mail 2nd class? I will be lucky to have my Benefit Rockateur this side of New Year!

And the item I ordered on Tuesday is still showing in process. Not exactly hurrying up are they. I don't particularly need it for chrimbo but thats not the point, they're still spouting guff.

I just hope Qvc don't cock up and people are left disappointed like previous years. They shouldn't make promises they cant keep

I would order far more from Qvc if delivery times were better ( and of course P&P cheaper).

Ordered from Yankee direct , not only was it free delivery they txt and email me an hour slot in which my candles would be delivered, Now that's good service. Ordered an Item from Jml, Free delivery and my parcel was delivered on a Sunday!!!

Qvc don't deserve any praise IMO.

Why can't they manage 2 day delivery all year round? There's a similar thread started yesterday http://forum.shoppingtelly.com/forum/showthread.php?44352-Delivery They seem to think we should be soooo grateful for them upgrading to first class for one week a year, when so many other mail order retailers do this for free any day of the week, and upgrade to express delivery in the week before Christmas!

Simple; offering 2 day delivery or better would adversely impact their profit margins. It would be interesting to know how much of QVC's profit is made from P&P...

I would order far more from Qvc if delivery times were better ( and of course P&P cheaper).

Ordered from Yankee direct , not only was it free delivery they txt and email me an hour slot in which my candles would be delivered, Now that's good service. Ordered an Item from Jml, Free delivery and my parcel was delivered on a Sunday!!!

Qvc don't deserve any praise IMO.

Yes Yankee are great with their delivery service. Also they had some fab offers on their 12 days of Christmas offers which I received as I am signed up to receive their emails. QVC crap. What really winds me up is when you pay £3.95ish for a Lola Rose item and then it takes over 7 days to come as its sent by Royal Mail 2nd class. Its absolutely disgusting. I am so going to be cutting down buying from them next year. I really feel I am so over QVC at the moment, they are a shower of s***!

I'm still waiting for two Honora necklaces I ordered last Sunday & I live no more than thirty miles from Liverpool.

Well Ideal World are doing Live shows throughout the night and offering Xmas delivery up till 8am on the 23rd, yet the Number 1 shopping channel stopped offering Xmas delivery a few days ago and even then , many people have been complaining about not receiving there orders yet.

I'm waiting on a honora necklace ordered on 16th, yet received yesterday a necklace ordered direct from Lola rose on 19th.

I've had all my things in time but would you believe it? Someone nicked my Richard Jackson diary - and you lot all say how undesirable his stuff is. I'm truly gutted. I'd ordered two as well :mysmilie_10:

CC

I ordered stuff on friday its just got despatched so I wont get this till after christmas :(

My Honora items, including the TSV earrings finally arrived this afternoon... just as well I wasn't relying on them as a secret santa gift for work like they kept on saying how ideal they would be for...

Am waiting for last item I ordered on the last day when they guaranteed gifts!! Sachi bag Tsv arrived today

I ordered stuff on Friday - shipped immediately according to the website. Hasn't arrived. "Shop before Saturday to have by Christmas" was the tagline. I'm a big girl and know that Santa won't be leaving them under the tree, but it would have been nice if they'd arrived in time.

I ordered the Prai TSV after the cut-off for Xmas delivery and it arrived this morning. Sorry I'm not posting this to gloat because I feel for anyone whose presents won't arrive on time, but there's no real rhyme or reason to their deliveries sometimes!

Latest posts

Back