This Works TSV 28/06/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Cant wait to give the body products a try. They smell gorgeous in the containers.
Two of my friends thoughtfully gave me This Works sleep gifts for Christmas last year because I’d been having a bit of a stressful time. One of the things was the Deep Sleep Bath Soak Salts and they smell gorgeous, too. I’ve just realised I also have a Body Cocoon which I haven’t tried yet because I’m still on about 2011, never mind 2021!! (I’m not really that bad … quite!!). I will get it out and make sure I use it before the new TSV supply.

Had a really long deep sleep last night the TSV really worked a treat.I had finished the old bottle it was in the blue and white container it was that old.Not sure about the two body products tbh.

I was shocked to see the body products for sale in my local Sainsburys. Very odd!
Crikey that is odd! My tsv has just been delivered. Just sniffed the wash and it smells lovely (as expected). Cocoon is sealed so not sure whether to open yet or try and get through the mountain of stuff I already have first - might be cosy in the winter to have a late night shower with the wash using it afterwards......

I bought the Christmas Body Cocoon with 100ml each of the body wash and cream set in the M&S sale for £12.50. I love it so I'll be keeping my eyes open in the sales next year.

Latest posts

Back