This Works TSV 28/06/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Thisworks.com you'd pay £114. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £42.98, with no P&P to pay, you're saving £71.02.

2 x 250ml Deep Sleep Pillow Spray RRP £74 (as £37 Each) cost £13.95 each
100ml Body Cocoon RRP £25 cost £9.42
250ml Gentle Wash RRP £15 cost £5.66

Total £114 cost £42.98.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

I want this but can’t get excited with the other products so I might just get a 75ml spray from Boots on offer for around 15 quid.
They have the 250ml for 28 quid currently.
I was thinking that but it's not a bad offer if you want to try the other two body products plus it's not a bad price for the large sprays anyway. Oh and free postage unusual for QVC depends on your budget

I was thinking that but it's not a bad offer if you want to try the other two body products plus it's not a bad price for the large sprays anyway. Oh and free postage unusual for QVC depends on your budget
After keeping a watch for this since SCW posted I am now hesitating.... I've no interest in the other 2 products as have enough shower gels, body lotions and hand creams to sink the Titanic if it was still floating. Have just started the 400ml I bought in February plus I dont have trouble sleeping just love the fragrance (which probably helps relax etc) but it is such good value....was hoping a friend would split with me to make it a no brainer but she has 4 bottles stock.....to buy or wait for the 250's to appear on Ebay 🤔

After keeping a watch for this since SCW posted I am now hesitating.... I've no interest in the other 2 products as have enough shower gels, body lotions and hand creams to sink the Titanic if it was still floating. Have just started the 400ml I bought in February plus I dont have trouble sleeping just love the fragrance (which probably helps relax etc) but it is such good value....was hoping a friend would split with me to make it a no brainer but she has 4 bottles stock.....to buy or wait for the 250's to appear on Ebay 🤔
Ahh you dont need it. The spray lasts for ages many many many months in fact. I want to try the body products so it's a nice deal for me. I have no spray left at all

As you are at this stage in your reasoning, I agree you are wise not to buy. Needless to say, I‘ve gone for it but that’s because I’m gullible. I was going to suggest eBay as well. There were lots of the 75ml bottles for around a tenner until recently and the 250ml ones will start appearing soon. Some sellers will try charging £30+ but I bet it will be possible to pick up a 250ml bottle for around £20 or less, especially if you hold off.

As you are at this stage in your reasoning, I agree you are wise not to buy. Needless to say, I‘ve gone for it but that’s because I’m gullible. I was going to suggest eBay as well. There were lots of the 75ml bottles for around a tenner until recently and the 250ml ones will start appearing soon. Some sellers will try charging £30+ but I bet it will be possible to pick up a 250ml bottle for around £20 or less, especially if you hold off.
Of course you have 😂😂

Of course you have 😂😂
Well, I‘m glad you find it funny. I’ve had to buy this because I’m having sleepless nights worrying about all the money you’re spending on Molton Brown and the like lately. In fact, I’ve gone for Auto Delivery because I’m gong to be lying awake worrying about how much I’m spending to help me sleep as a result also.

That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.

Well, I‘m glad you find it funny. I’ve had to buy this because I’m having sleepless nights worrying about all the money you’re spending on Molton Brown and the like lately. In fact, I’ve gone for Auto Delivery because I’m gong to be lying awake worrying about how much I’m spending to help me sleep as a result also.

That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.

Well, I certainly won’t/can’t disagree with that logical argument. In fact, I might just use it myself in the future if the need arises 😂😂

Thank you Boffy and Andik for your very sensible responses to my dilemma! You were both very persuasive- although I think in a way the opposite to what you intended 🤣 Firstly, when I saw Lloyd's calculation in black and white it highlighted what good prices they were for all the items. Then Boffy reminded me it lasts for ages and, as something I regularly buy, it wouldn't be wasted, I know it will eventually all be used. Plus the opportunity to try two new products so if I see a good deal in future I will know whether to dive in. Then Andik, not at all gullible, setting out that 75ml were recently around 10 on Ebay (but not any more) meaning I would have to buy around 6 to get this tsv volume and maybe the 250 would appear later around 20. Well if I ignored the 2 new products these only work out at 21.50, I will get them now and I should know they are fresh stock- or at least when they were bought and sent out. So ladies your thorough advice made it clear I needed to purchase so the deed is done 🤗😉 I suppose not going for the autodelivery I showed great restraint 🤔 There are only a handful of products that I regularly or repeat purchase (and not many from Q) so am hoping no more temptation for a bit - mind you when tuning in last night for the 12 o'clock show I caught the end of Harry Slatkin candles and DF said there is s tsv in a few weeks - I agree with Boffy they burn terribly fast but the fragrance on the 3 I've had were great. Not sure if I want the tsv to be a can't miss offer but no doubt SCW will keep us posted. Thanks again for your input👏

Thank you Boffy and Andik for your very sensible responses to my dilemma! You were both very persuasive- although I think in a way the opposite to what you intended 🤣 Firstly, when I saw Lloyd's calculation in black and white it highlighted what good prices they were for all the items. Then Boffy reminded me it lasts for ages and, as something I regularly buy, it wouldn't be wasted, I know it will eventually all be used. Plus the opportunity to try two new products so if I see a good deal in future I will know whether to dive in. Then Andik, not at all gullible, setting out that 75ml were recently around 10 on Ebay (but not any more) meaning I would have to buy around 6 to get this tsv volume and maybe the 250 would appear later around 20. Well if I ignored the 2 new products these only work out at 21.50, I will get them now and I should know they are fresh stock- or at least when they were bought and sent out. So ladies your thorough advice made it clear I needed to purchase so the deed is done 🤗😉 I suppose not going for the autodelivery I showed great restraint 🤔 There are only a handful of products that I regularly or repeat purchase (and not many from Q) so am hoping no more temptation for a bit - mind you when tuning in last night for the 12 o'clock show I caught the end of Harry Slatkin candles and DF said there is s tsv in a few weeks - I agree with Boffy they burn terribly fast but the fragrance on the 3 I've had were great. Not sure if I want the tsv to be a can't miss offer but no doubt SCW will keep us posted. Thanks again for your input👏
You’re getting GOOD at this game! Look how much thought you put into this one order! It really is a good deal so don’t get buyer’s remorse. The pillow sprays have a shelf life of 3 years unopened so you’ll be fine.

Here’s to lots of peaceful nights between us!

I certainly remember, alter ego. Every time I use my Dew products, I think of you. I was thinking only yesterday that I must replenish so I’ll have to have a look at what packs/deals they have at the moment.

They do have offers quite regularly, but if you can't wait try the DUNDEESTARS code. I'm not sure if it still works but definitely worth a go.

They do have offers quite regularly, but if you can't wait try the DUNDEESTARS code. I'm not sure if it still works but definitely worth a go.
Many thanks, ae. I will have a good browse later or tomorrow and try that code.

My TSV arrived today and I’m really happy with it. The pillow spray is a given because I’ve had it before but I really like the other two items too. Glad I went for the AD now.

You’re getting GOOD at this game! Look how much thought you put into this one order! It really is a good deal so don’t get buyer’s remorse. The pillow sprays have a shelf life of 3 years unopened so you’ll be fine.

Here’s to lots of peaceful nights between us!
Absolutely 🤗 By the way I also tried Dew after your post, Alter, lovely gentle products - particularly liked the Dew Air and hand sanitiser- had to keep an eye on the shelf life (for effectiveness) though.

Sweet (this works) dreams 😁

Apologies - my posts are messy as don't know how to include more than one comment at a time.

Latest posts

Back