This Works TSV 2.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 117
  • This Works TSV 3.jpg
    This Works TSV 3.jpg
    186.8 KB · Views: 93
  • This Works TSV 4.jpg
    This Works TSV 4.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 120
I do love this range. I've currently got three of the pillow sprays in stock and it lasts for ages. I wonder what the shelf-life is on it....

It makes me drift off but I still wake after a few hours. I like the fragrance in the bedroom though. I like the handcream too so the body cocoon looks promising. The only thing I don't rate is the shower gel - I ordered two by mistake from LF, thinking I was getting a good deal on the pillow mist, and ended up using them as handwash.

Wowzers - I’ve just done a double take at the items in the TSV - 2 x 250ml pillow sprays 😯 - thought I was reading it wrong. The last ‘normal’ sized one I bought was only 75ml! Wonder how much it’ll be. 🤔🤔🤔 hun

I’ve never bothered with this brand because I’m one of the lucky ones, I fall asleep within five minutes of my head hitting the pillow, even in the heat.

Does Alexa make you roll about laughing by saying, “you need your beauty sleep” like Lee Hohbein’s does?
Talking about laughing, I'm istening to Radio 2 at the moment, called "Elaine Paige on Sunday" which is music from musicals.

I am fed up with her incessant giggling after every sentence, even if it's not even remotely funny. I notice more and more people giggling at their own remarks on the radio, but in real life I've never met anyone who does this.

Has anyone else noticed the giggling. Even Michael Ball does it on his Radio 2 programme. Sometimes I just have to switch off, especially with EP.

I do love this range. I've currently got three of the pillow sprays in stock and it lasts for ages. I wonder what the shelf-life is on it....
They say up to three years unopened.

I am interested to see how much they want for the TSV. £55-60? I did buy the giant 400ml bottle of the spray when it was a special deal in February (£30.93 inc P&P). Not sure I need another 500ml but if the price is good …. :unsure:

Talking about laughing, I'm istening to Radio 2 at the moment, called "Elaine Paige on Sunday" which is music from musicals.

I am fed up with her incessant giggling after every sentence, even if it's not even remotely funny. I notice more and more people giggling at their own remarks on the radio, but in real life I've never met anyone who does this.

Has anyone else noticed the giggling. Even Michael Ball does it on his Radio 2 programme. Sometimes I just have to switch off, especially with EP.

Yes! Both make me want to turn off with that stupid giggling. I'm not keen on MB's snarky little jokes either.

It’s lovely but I’ve got allergies etc to sprays .. make me cough and I’m gutted as it did help before that .. enjoy 😊 .. seriously I do love it it just doesn’t love me lol

Seriously? I thought I was the only one who reacted to it. I love the smell, too, but within seconds it triggers my asthma.

Do you have allergies to anything else?

Seriously? I thought I was the only one who reacted to it. I love the smell, too, but within seconds it triggers my asthma.

Do you have allergies to anything else?
Absolutely.. I can’t spray it makes me cough .. nettles I have started reacting to lately .. had to take antihistamine as soon as I went near them on walks .. eyes started itching like mad .. nothing else as far as I know .. but has to give up the lavender spray .. loved it .. how strange for you too !

Latest posts

Back