This Works TSV 28/06/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If that price is correct it is a great offer for the sprays alone. I've only just started using the 400ml I bought back in February but I love the smell (luckily I don't need it to sleep better) - haven't used the other 2 items and don't need them so extravagant but such a good deal.... if the shelf life is correct I can't see me resisting this 🤔😉

This is weird. I have an old 150ml bottle. On and off used it never worked for me. There is some dregs tried it and it works. If I wake up in the night I spay it and I sleep for hours. Thats the oddest thing. I bet if I buy the TSV it stops working again!

I always wanted to try the pillow spray, but found it a little bit too pricey. At the Moment I am using something similar from Avon, the Beauty Sleep Spray, which smells like the one from L'Occitane in the old version (discontinued) and which I liked very much. The This Works TSV seems to have a very good price, and it is half a litre of the spray. I am sold! :)

Absolutely.. I can’t spray it makes me cough .. nettles I have started reacting to lately .. had to take antihistamine as soon as I went near them on walks .. eyes started itching like mad .. nothing else as far as I know .. but has to give up the lavender spray .. loved it .. how strange for you too !

I can't do cleaning products (if anyone remembers me banging on about Dew early in the pandemic, their Superclean is great for cleaning jobs round the house as I'm also starting to react to Method products), candles, air fresheners and loads of other stuff.

Someone suggested Mast Cell Syndrome but my GP has never heard of it. She'd never heard of HRT gel or homocysteine (high levels bad for your heart) either. I always end up with her, too!

I can't do cleaning products (if anyone remembers me banging on about Dew early in the pandemic, their Superclean is great for cleaning jobs round the house as I'm also starting to react to Method products), candles, air fresheners and loads of other stuff.

Someone suggested Mast Cell Syndrome but my GP has never heard of it. She'd never heard of HRT gel or homocysteine (high levels bad for your heart) either. I always end up with her, too!
I certainly remember, alter ego. Every time I use my Dew products, I think of you. I was thinking only yesterday that I must replenish so I’ll have to have a look at what packs/deals they have at the moment.

This Works Deep Sleep 4 Piece Bedtime Collection
QVC Price £90.00
Todays Special Value Price £42.98
P&P £0.00

Single

Auto-Delivery

For the ultimate pre-bed ritual, look no further than our This Works edit. Including a supersize duo of QVC favourite Deep Sleep Pillow Sprays, plus ultra-soothing Stress Check Gentle Wash and multi-use Deep Sleep Body Cocoon, it's a great way to incorporate some well-deserved self-care into your daily routine!

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Thisworks.com you'd pay £114. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £42.98, with no P&P to pay, you're saving £71.02.

Bedtime beauties - complete with pillow spray, gentle wash and multi-use moisturiser, this collection boasts easy-to-use (and divinely-scented) products that work to help you to melt away the stresses of the day and look forward to a restful slumber.

Sweet dreams - the award-winning Deep Sleep Pillow Spray includes an aromatherapeutic blend of lavender, camomile and vetivert to help calm both mind and body, relaxing you before sleep. Simply spritz onto your pillow and drift off peacefully.

Keep 'em coming - stay stocked up by choosing our Auto Delivery option and receive one further delivery of this pampering collection in 60 days, at the same special price.

Contains:

• 2 x Deep Sleep Pillow Spray (250ml) - an award-winning formula with a blend of lavender, camomile and vetivert that works to calm both mind and body, helping you relax and prepare for sleep
  • 1 x Stress Check Gentle Wash (250ml) - a comforting, sulphate-free cleanser enriched with ylang ylang, lavender, neroli and vitamin B5 formulated to purify your hands and body without stripping them of their natural oils
  • 1 x Deep Sleep Body Cocoon (100ml) - this multi-tasking cream works to brighten and moisturise the look of your skin. Enriched with shea butter, crambe and camelia extracts, plus lavender, vetivert and camomile essential oils
How to use:
Stress Check Gentle Wash:

• Use daily to cleanse your hands and body
Deep Sleep Body Cocoon:

• Use nightly after bathing and before bedtime
Deep Sleep Pillow Spray:

• Spritz onto your pillow at bedtime to help you relax and prepare for sleep

I ordered mine last night - I went for the auto delivery too Boffy though I agree completely that the sprays last aaaaaaaages so I’ll probably have enough pillow spray to last for several decades. 🤣
Does anyone know many drops of AD there are?

I ordered mine last night - I went for the auto delivery too Boffy though I agree completely that the sprays last aaaaaaaages so I’ll probably have enough pillow spray to last for several decades. 🤣
Does anyone know many drops of AD there are?
I think its just one Amn. I went for the auto delivery. should last me years.

Latest posts

Back