Thomas Kinkade - Tonight with Lisa Brash

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

As Wirral says, it's a brave expression of her own individuality and no doubt has inspired many artists in the past
It's so good to know you appreciate art too M&M, the last few days have been quite a revelation, it's astounding to see how many people really appreciate Lisa's teachings and art itself!

I can certainly see overtones of Oscar Dominguez and his more controversial works in the tattoo.

Ah, I've still a long, long way to go here, I can see that...........in fact I don't think I've even started yet

Michael Mason's tattoo would appear to take inspiration from Dali's overgrown Botanical Period but that could merely be because it's on his back and covered in hair.

I can certainly see overtones of Oscar Dominguez and his more controversial works in the tattoo.

that's incredibly insightful Wirral and I feel a small sense of pride that similar musings were in my head too
it goes to show how incredibly liberating and powerful opening one's mind can be

Ah, I've still a long, long way to go here, I can see that...........in fact I don't think I've even started yet

Momma don't worry, if you're truly committed to this then once you open your mind and let lisa's teachings guide you then your eyes will be opened to see art in a whole new way, just give it time my friend

that's incredibly insightful Wirral and I feel a small sense of pride that similar musings were in my head too
it goes to show how incredibly liberating and powerful opening one's mind can be

I just hope everyone can be bold and do likewise.

I just hope everyone can be bold and do likewise.

I wholeheartedly agree but I also understand that not everyone will want their mind opened to a whole new way of thinking, some will find that thought intimidating but that's just because they're not ready as we were
I wish everyone could become a disciple of Lisa's and drink in her knowledge and live by her message

I wholeheartedly agree but I also understand that not everyone will want their mind opened to a whole new way of thinking, some will find that thought intimidating but that's just because they're not ready as we were
I wish everyone could become a disciple of Lisa's and drink in her knowledge and live by her message

I misread that & thought you'd said 'her drinking knowledge' now that, I am sure she has some
knowledge on! Lol!

I misread that & thought you'd said 'her drinking knowledge' now that, I am sure she has some
knowledge on! Lol!

I don't know if you'll know the answer Moët but is it true that Lisa and Mike regularly used to visit the Pompidou and Louvre on romantic trips to Paris? Also is there any truth in the rumour that they grew apart because Mike wasn't really interested in Lisa's cultural leanings and preferred to look at the pictures in The Dandy than read Art Monthly?

I don't know if you'll know the answer Moët but is it true that Lisa and Mike regularly used to visit the Pompidou and Louvre on romantic trips to Paris? Also is there any truth in the rumour that they grew apart because Mike wasn't really interested in Lisa's cultural leanings and preferred to look at the pictures in The Dandy than read Art Monthly?

That did make me laugh!! I would have to check with his partner
on that one!

That did make me laugh!! I would have to check with his partner
on that one!

Thank you kindly Moet. It can't have been easy being with somebody so intellectually different. I believe on one occasion Lisa asked Mike for his views on Botticelli to which he answered 'I prefer chips to pasta'.

Thank you kindly Moet. It can't have been easy being with somebody so intellectually different. I believe on one occasion Lisa asked Mike for his views on Botticelli to which he answered 'I prefer chips to pasta'.

I also believe that Lisa one day asked Mike 'would you like to go to the Louvre?' and he replied 'no fanks babe, I had a pee just now' *

* Disclaimer - this may or may not be fact

I also believe that Lisa one day asked Mike 'would you like to go to the Louvre?' and he replied 'no fanks babe, I had a pee just now' *

* Disclaimer - this may or may not be fact

When she asked if they should take a look at Da Vinci's 'The Last Supper' he thought she meant the dodgy Fish Bar in Sheppey.

She asked him if he'd like some Rioja but he said he dosent like fancy foreign cheese, he'll stick to Dairylea.

She's still twittering on.........

Trying 2 come up with ideas how I can film some visual on daily basis 2 let you guys have a sneak peak into my personal life, any ideas ? X

Would she be annoyingly going on and on about art all day?

I would like to learn but don't want an overload

She's still twittering on.........

Trying 2 come up with ideas how I can film some visual on daily basis 2 let you guys have a sneak peak into my personal life, any ideas ? X

Would she be annoyingly going on and on about art all day?

I would like to learn but don't want an overload

I know surrealism is an art movement but is narcissism too?

Did anyone catch Lisas' impromptu appearance during James' show on Bid last night? James pointed to something off camera, the camera turned revealing Lisa wrapped in a towel; she shouted 'Nooo!' and dived out of shot. I wonder if she was going to treat us to some artistic performance, perhaps Tracy Emin style? We'll never know thanks to James' impatience :D

Did anyone catch Lisas' impromptu appearance during James' show on Bid last night? James pointed to something off camera, the camera turned revealing Lisa wrapped in a towel; she shouted 'Nooo!' and dived out of shot. I wonder if she was going to treat us to some artistic performance, perhaps Tracy Emin style? We'll never know thanks to James' impatience :D

Lisa would have no doubt been horrified, she hates showing any flesh on air.

She's modest like that.

Latest posts

Back