thoughts.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My thoughts come in the form of one question... What would everyone on the Bid Forum talk
about if the Sit Up channels were to fold?

Not that bothered really. It would save the pensioners and the vulnerable being ripped off by this lot.

I feel like I'm on deaths door tonight, full of a cold. But I will endeavour to watch the 10pm rebirth of the flagship Situp TV programme - Bid.tv (the anti-christ edition).

Moet - i would feel a void in my life but then again I need to catch up on my music studies.

I feel like I'm on deaths door tonight, full of a cold. But I will endeavour to watch the 10pm rebirth of the flagship Situp TV programme - Bid.tv (the anti-christ edition).

Moet - i would feel a void in my life but then again I need to catch up on my music studies.

come on Paul, you can do this, I know you can, dig deep, find that inner strength, you've got to be there with us

My thoughts come in the form of one question... What would everyone on the Bid Forum talk about if the Sit Up channels were to fold?

Depends what job MeMike Mason does next. If he works at QVC we will all decant to the Q forum or whatever place he works at next. I best open a Little Chef forum quick thinking about it. Maybe he might smuggle you a free lolly or two.

Because of course we only live to talk about bid and have nothing else in our lives ...

I wish! Got me a wedding to plan and learning how to be a step dad to five children so that will take up my time!

Back to bid, everyone who gets a job there must see the £1.53 a call phone line and then see that Amazon and QVC and most others don't charge or charge a lot less so they just know what type of firm they will be working for.

PJ.

Sent from my Vodafone 354 using Forum Runner *meep meep*

I feel like a ticking timebomb is about to go off

I've put my usual 10pm bedtime on the backburner, everything's going to pot :mysmilie_10:

Yeah I have done the same MB. Hope they cut to the chase and not ramble on for hours...I will give them 10mins to spit it out, any longer and I will wait until morning for the earth shattering news...lol

I would advise everyone to have a toilet visit around 21.44 so you are back in place ready....thanks

"They are a butterfly now but at ten ..........?"

The logo doesn't half look shite, but the blue colour scheme of the studio looks a lot more professional.

Seems they got rid of their whole USP (the falling price), but hey, 20p phone calls, that's most definitely a welcome change. The P&P hasn't though, £8 on their first item (the Tefal). I guess the weight and size of it at least justifies it with that item. Apparantly each item will have different P&P charges too.

Latest posts

Back