Tiana B is a load of.......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gem Genie

Registered Shopper
Are they all dwarves in the US or something? Most of the dresses I wouldn't be seen dead in anyway but one or two of the side drape ones aren't too bad if you are minute. Why is it always assumed that we women want to wear clothes above the knee?

Why can't manufacturers make things in a Petite, Normal and Long anyway?

Her dresses are designed for people of her build. So many of the designers on QVC design dresses above the knee and it's never a woman's best feature, certainly not mine. I've whinged about this before,and I'll whinge about it again. We want skirts that are below the knee, QVC, not bum-scrapers.

I feel the same way. The only dresses that I have are from Nina Leonard and they are mid calf and I am 5'8". The same goes for sleeves. I don't want three quarter sleeves so I can "show off a pretty piece of jewellery or not have my sleeves dip in the gravy when I am eating". Three quarter sleeves on me never stay mid forearm, but instead ride up to my elbow and stay bunched up there. I prefer full length sleeves which I can push up a little if I want them to.

Could not agree more, I am only about 5ft 3 and they are short on me, I just look silly in short dresses, very unflattering, most of the so called fashion on Q is awful but even if you were tempted with this range the lengths would put most people off,

I have one Tiana B dress and I love it - long sleeved, scoop necked, and sits just above the top of my knee (I'm five foot four). It's the right length for me, I absolutely hate dresses/skirts that come below the knee, anything that sort of length on me looks incredibly frumpy.

I`m 5ft 10 and buying dresses is a nightmare. So many are way too short and that`s fine if you`re young and want to be fashionable but I won`t touch Q`s clothes with a bargepole because I know 9 out of 10 items simply wouldn`t fit me right. Too short in the length, sleeves too short, waist too high and so on. I have to try on clothes before I buy and it`s amazing how many dresses simply aren`t cut for the taller woman.

Tiana B is a load of.......

I agree, but not just Tiana B, imo all QVC fashion is a load of ....LOL

I'm 5ft 2in and I like Tiana B. Most things are far too long for me and look granny frump but TB look great. I don't like everything they do but the dresses I have always get me compliments when I wear them. They wash well and are good quality IMO. I like Joanne as well :)

CC

I quite like Tiana B. Was initially put off by the material being so thin, but someone in the Birchwood store said they were brilliant. And, as the dresses were under a tenner (in fact probably about £3-4), I decided to "risk" this. Did not wear this at first as I thought the pattern too bold, but then wore once with ugg type boots and black tights, and ... since then bought others which are equally easy to wash and wear, wearing then for smart or casual. I can wash and wear and they last forever, and the colour has not faded at all. (And I have had and worn for more than two years now.) I have bought others since (not from the Birchwood shop as am not often over that way).

However, some prices on QVC are a bit high, and the sizing can be a bit erratic. The fabric is thin, but covers and stretches. Some styles are not for me, but on a cost per wear basis, thi

The dresses always look unflattering on the lady who presents the hour. Maybe she is not wearing the correct size.

The dresses always look unflattering on the lady who presents the hour. Maybe she is not wearing the correct size.

I think this is very common even when I am in shops I see both women and men trying on clothes and in most cases they are at least one size too small. People seems to be too fixated by the size number on the label rather than thinking that a particular cut or style may need to go up (or admit you might need to shed a few pounds)

I always smile at some of the models on the Tiana B and Ronnie Nicole shows, because the material is so thin and because some squeeze themselves into too small sizes they are afraid to do a twirl as they know you can see their VPL (bottoms) through the dress. Each to their own but I prefer to wear clothes bigger rather than smaller... I hate to appear sausaged into something...:giggle:

I quite like some of the Tianna B dresses but like many others agree that they are too short. I am a larger lady and don't look good in things above my knees. Please make some in two lengths!!

I have some tiana b. I'm 6ft and I wear the short dresses with thick tights and high boots. I have a maxi dress too that is long enough and is a great fit.

The dresses do look pretty but they are cut far too short and only go up to sizes 18 or20 so I assume they are made for salad obsessed hobbit sized women and not real women who have curves and eat cake. Such a shame :-(

Latest posts

Back