Tiana b tsv 30/1/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Pandora

Registered Shopper
Found this if anyone is interested

Sweater knit dress Item no. 105 599

QVC price 42.00, TSV price 29.30 + 3.95 pp

Hopefully someone could post a link for me, I'm rubbish at the techie stuff ! I'm not keen on this offering myself, not very inspiring for a TSV. I have a few Tiana B dresses but think this very meh.

Is this what Anna was wearing yesterday in the peacock colour? Nice colour choice for me, but I don't do dresses these days, they don't go with FlyFlot clogs or other mumsy shoes!

I can't tell from the photos how the "fabrication" will hang but it's good to see a break from the short, sleeveless, shift shape.

Jude xx

I never think these thin belts are very flattering. I always feel really bulky around the waist in these styles and they show up even the smallest pot belly and any spare tyres. I like sweater dresses tho as they are easy and warm and look nice with tights and boots.

Is this what Anna was wearing yesterday in the peacock colour? Nice colour choice for me, but I don't do dresses these days, they don't go with FlyFlot clogs or other mumsy shoes!

ah, good old Flyflot's - 'A treat for the feet' as they say. :sun: I have some as well and they are very comfie
( in fact, I practically live in them)

ah, good old Flyflot's - 'A treat for the feet' as they say. :sun: I have some as well and they are very comfie 9 in fact, I practically live in them)

oh so do I Dimple, mine look quite disreputable..I bought new ones but I stick to my old ones as I've got them moulded to the shape of my feet! I wear them as slippers, and when I go shopping I take them along and put them on before I get out of the car..I can't drive in them that's the only thing, being clogs!

I bought a few of her dresses when they first came,novelty has worn off a bit.The stuff she has now seems so different to her first shows.On the first show I bought a lovely grey almost knitted tunic dress.Regret selling it on ebay but it was a size too big for me....but it was lovely.Now its all stretchy polyester.

Don't know why I'm using *her* and *she* all the time,I don't think Tiana B is a real person?

Not for me. I don't do belts unless they are on my jeans. This dress looks a bit boring to be honest and I do have a couple of very nice (on me) Tiana B dresses. As I'm short I prefer the dresses everyone else says are, well, "too short". Won't be buying this.

CC

Not keen on that at all. Still, I can't bear to watch the TB guest anyway - her overuse of the word "aaabsoluuuutely" in reply to just about everything, drives me mad.

i fear this TSV won't be as entertaining as the last one. That was the gift that kept on giving,hours of models/presenters looking more hideous than the last.

Not keen on that at all. Still, I can't bear to watch the TB guest anyway - her overuse of the word "aaabsoluuuutely" in reply to just about everything, drives me mad.
Not quite as cringeworthy as the high pitched 'yeah' (pronounced 'yaaaaay') that follows at the end of every other sentence that the Ronni Nichol guest utters lol

What was going on with Joy at the start? She thought she was off camera and was gesticulating angrily to someone on the floor. Then had a face like a smacked arse for 5 minutes.

What was going on with Joy at the start? She thought she was off camera and was gesticulating angrily to someone on the floor. Then had a face like a smacked arse for 5 minutes.

Oh I missed that unfortunately - maybe she didnt want to be seen in this dress and was having a hissing fit at being made to wear it!

Latest posts

Back