Tignanello Handbag TSV Tues 2nd Feb

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

To make LH feel better...

I agree BG. I cannot understand why these bags are so popular. I think they are pleasant enough but expensive. Tkmaxx sells similar bags for a fraction of the cost.
I am flitting between this post and the L'Occitane one and fighting a losing battle on them both. :mysmilie_73:

Hi LH,
I know you think I am a lost cause, but I am FARTing on this bag - pleasant enough, in its way, but I don't need another bag, so I am letting it go by.
I did buy some Honora pearls, but that's all I have bought lately. I am still saving up for a new car this summer - a much better use of money, as our old car is looking a bit rough around the edges. It is getting to the stage where we will have to spend money on it soon, if we don't change it.
:mysmilie_696::mysmilie_696::mysmilie_696:

I think it's essential that your shoes match each other Maria but i never worry about the bag... :mysmilie_61: (I have no fashion sense however so perhaps you'd better take notice of someone else...)

Yes, it is essential to have shoes that match each other! Many years ago (in the 80's) my best friend and I went to a club in Newcastle (25 miles from home) and when we got there she had odd shoes on!!! I hasten to add that she had two pairs of the same style shoe but in two different colours (one white and one pale pink) and not a different style shoe on each foot. Frankly, you could hardly tell but it was very funny at the time.

I havent ordered the TSV, think it looks odd because it is almost square and they are not selling the "slouch" bit very well, if they did I think a lot more would have been sold

I wish Tigs would do brass hardware occasionally.

I've fallen in love with a Fortuna Valentino design but the colours aren't for me.

Your link doesn't work Marleybear.
Too many http's.
What is the item number please?

lovely choices ladies i hope you all enjoy your bags.
i have just made my order and plumped for...
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.146525 in teal
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.146886 in purple
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.146026 in cognac
then i saw a bag appear in clearance (it wasnt there this morning) that i had wanted at crimbo but decided to wait and thought i had missed it
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.145725

yes i admit that i might have gone slightly overboard but i have been ever so good since christmas and i have saved a fortune by stopping smoking and and and i needed them!

:mysmilie_82:Well done Borednow on stopping smoking. I know it is difficult as I smoke. I am too stressed out at the moment to try to stop but I hope I will find the will power!! I think you deserve to treat yourself!!

:mysmilie_82:Well done Borednow on stopping smoking. I know it is difficult as I smoke. I am too stressed out at the moment to try to stop but I hope I will find the will power!! I think you deserve to treat yourself!!

thanks shopping!
actually it was not as bad as i expected it to be. i have been a commited smoker (one of those awful people who really really enjoyed smoking lol) since i was 16 and i have resisted any serious thoughts of giving up until now (played at it twice tho:mysmilie_17:). i expected to be pulling my hair out or pulling out someone elses but its been fine... hypnotherapy cd and book and then bobs ur uncle. the title was stop smoking in 1 hour and i did lol.

I know what you mean about 'stressful time'. i have had a god awful year and tbh i didnt really intend to quit but most of my fags started not to taste as nice as before and there were more and more days when i thought 'one day i will quit'. a bad sign lol so i ordered the book, it arrived 2 days later and i had quit the day after. i didnt tell anyone (i didnt think it would work lol) and i took the pressure off myself by quitting on a weds. evening instead of a monday morning lol
Shopping, when you are ready to stop you will. i wish you luck with it and with keeping your stress to a minimum. retail therapy is def. more fun than hypnotherapy lol

Last edited:
Hi LH,
I know you think I am a lost cause, but I am FARTing on this bag - pleasant enough, in its way, but I don't need another bag, so I am letting it go by.
I did buy some Honora pearls, but that's all I have bought lately. I am still saving up for a new car this summer - a much better use of money, as our old car is looking a bit rough around the edges. It is getting to the stage where we will have to spend money on it soon, if we don't change it.
:mysmilie_696::mysmilie_696::mysmilie_696:

:mysmilie_687: Well Plint I am most impressed with your farting on this bag. I won't even get upset at your Honora pearls as I think a little bit of what you fancy does you good.
Good luck with the saving.

borednow, congrats on giving up smoking! I hope you enjoy using your lovely new bags, I especially like the purple one :)

I really like the lovely soft, squidgy look of the leather and the gorgeous teal and purple shades they offer with so many of their bags, but sadly the piggy bank is running on empty at the moment, so having to make do with admiring them from afar. **pouts**

I totally agree Freda Livery, (Love your name), Debbie looks ridiculous. I can never understand these women who dress like their teenage daughters. It's so unatractive. Carla looks lovely, she always looks very sophisticted.

:mysmilie_348: Hi Maria, it's funny that you should comment on my name because I like yours too..... believe it or not, my real name is Maria too! :mysmilie_17:

Just catching up with you all - LoveHeart well done on trying to be the voice of reason and encouraging the FARTing. I was desperate to get a Tiana B on Sunday but despite my best efforts you all beat me to it and so I was farted on (nice thought) !
PS: BoredNow - well done, I'm a non-smoker myself and always hated it (no offence I'm just thankful I never started as have got the willpower of a gnat) but wish my dear chain-smoking brother would stop. What book helped you ?

Latest posts

Back