Tignanello Handbag TSV Tues 2nd Feb

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

And I'm hoping.......not to get tempted by these bags! Some of them are really lovely SCW- thanks for finding them. :)

I'm also hoping not to get tempted but that first cross body bag looks good in the blue - I've been on the lookout for something like that :mysmilie_374:

:mysmilie_687: SCW

I'm also hoping not to get tempted but that first cross body bag looks good in the blue - I've been on the lookout for something like that :mysmilie_374:

:mysmilie_687: SCW

I'm not tempting you lol - but there's a video presentation of that bag on qvc.com should you want a sneak preview

:mysmilie_687: Jantaculum

Now even more tempted ... if there's easy pay that'll be it. If there's not easy pay, that will still probably be it :mysmilie_61:

Just bumping this thread up - does anyone have any idea what the TSV will be? I NEEEEEEED a new bag,lol xxxx

I do too, Sharon! I just realised today that the lining on my beloved Tignanello bag has split... I swear I didn't do it on purpose, but it is very convenient timing... ;)
I'm hoping for something under £70, possibly with easy-pays. And of course something that I actually like! (No suede or multi-coloured panels, please.)

I got so excited about the Tig TSV that I went to TKMaxx to have a handbag browse - one Ri2K, one Furla and one something-or-other-with-great-pockets later and I don't think I'll be buying anything from QVC in the near future!

In my defence all the bags were in the sale and cost less than £70 total :mysmilie_696:

I may have mis-read a price but I am sure item No. 146026 was around £49 but today it is £38.25, how very strange. Any way, thought I 'd mention it just in case anyone is thinking of buying it.

Just bumping this thread up - does anyone have any idea what the TSV will be? I NEEEEEEED a new bag,lol xxxx

:mysmilie_696::mysmilie_696::mysmilie_696:Calling TSV detectives: any news yet on forthcoming Tig TSV?

Ta Jay:mysmilie_698::mysmilie_698::mysmilie_698:

I may have mis-read a price but I am sure item No. 146026 was around £49 but today it is £38.25, how very strange. Any way, thought I 'd mention it just in case anyone is thinking of buying it.

Now it's on an intro price of £34.80...even better! Lower Lower!

Jude xx

I really hope that I hate it. It doesn't matter how cheap it is because I can't afford it whatever the price BUT I do have a certain longing for a bright red handbag to cheer me up a bit.

:mysmilie_17: I know exactly what you mean, although I have a Stone Mountain one here that I can't decide if I should send back or not, so I was hoping that the TSV might help me make up my mind! :)

forgot to say...
the first link shows the bag that was TSV on QVC US last december and that there are new colours added on some of the older bags too. last summers TSV is in a few new colours

I got so excited about the Tig TSV that I went to TKMaxx to have a handbag browse - one Ri2K, one Furla and one something-or-other-with-great-pockets later and I don't think I'll be buying anything from QVC in the near future!

In my defence all the bags were in the sale and cost less than £70 total :mysmilie_696:

That's a flimsy defence IMO. :mysmilie_701::mysmilie_701::mysmilie_81:

That's a flimsy defence IMO. :mysmilie_701::mysmilie_701::mysmilie_81:

uh oh, I've been lovehearted!

I thought that by confessing my spending deep within a thread that I might have got away with it :mysmilie_697:

So I can't buy the Tig TSV as well then???

well i am hoping you will buy the TSV then i wont feel so bad for buying more than 1 of the new tigs. i had laready convinced myself that i could have 2, the new x body 2 tone (well after they had dropped the price twice it would be rude not to buy it) and the hobo in dark turquoise but now they have thrown 9 new designs into the mix and my short list has turned into a novella

Its very frustrating not knowing what it is! I don't want to wait up until midnight but I'm not patient enough to wait until morning! :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back