Time for a bidtv revamp ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think you maybe on to something, When I see the advertisement below I just want to spend spend spend :mysmilie_14:

kcy0l2.jpg

I wonder if that £5 Voucher is more useful than their 'free £10 credits'?

We must be due another load soon.

It was awful wasn't it?

Mike Mason has a fabulous CV dosen't he? QuizCall and Bid :mysmilie_17:

I missed this message at the time..... in some ways it (quizcall, quizmania etc) mirrored bid/shopping tv, in that it shouldn't be entertaining in any way shape or form but because it was live tv... you always got the feeling that something amazing could happen.

I missed this message at the time..... in some ways it (quizcall, quizmania etc) mirrored bid/shopping tv, in that it shouldn't be entertaining in any way shape or form but because it was live tv... you always got the feeling that something amazing could happen.

Didn't Mike say the other day that he was a lifeguard? And a singer, and a roadie (he knows great sound) for all the great bands? Mind you, his CV is shorter than Perfume Pete. And he educates people every time he is on air...

Didn't Mike say the other day that he was a lifeguard? And a singer, and a roadie (he knows great sound) for all the great bands? Mind you, his CV is shorter than Perfume Pete. And he educates people every time he is on air...

Schlock's CV is so long that if he had a Labrador Puppy it wouldn't bother going for the bog roll, it would go straight for his resume.

In fact it's longer than a U.N.Treaty.

Latest posts

Back