Tirana B Oh Dear

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've really loved her stuff in the past but think the quality has tailed off in more recent months and I've not even been tempted to watch this time around!:grin:

Yeah, not bought anything recently from the range, don't like cap sleeves and some of those cross over dresses are a bit too revealing for me, especially when they are not dressy enough for evening wear!

I have several of the older ones I bought off ebay and funnily enough a lady came up and said she really liked the dress I was wearing on Thurday (was a Tiana B long sleeve ethnic print) when I was getting the train into London :smile:

I bought a grey knitted tunic from Tiana b's very first show.It was about £50?£55? and I thought it was quite a lot of money for what it was but I loved it.I bought the wrong size...it was a bit big,but I loved it.Seemed so different from all other QVC fashion.Really felt like it belonged at Next or Limited at M&S.I eventually sold it on ebay for quite a healthy price too.

After the months following that I did have the odd dress again.But I rarely watch a show now.They're dated and in that horrible slinky polyester material.And TBh they all look too dressy for me.My grey knitted one was fab day to day with chunky knits,boots and tights...the ones I catch a glimpse of now and agian are just painfully horrible.

I thought tiana B was really gonna be something on QVC but it turned into all the other polyester ranges :confused:

I think they have realised , eventually, that the dresses are very pricey for what they are, because they have come down considerably as "anniversary prices".
They should be these prices all the time:happy:

Isn't that the same woman who does Ronni Nicole?! She resembles Yeardley Smith who does some of the voices on the Simpsons. D'oh.

I've got two dresses. My favourite is a three quarter sleeve muted Paisley pattern. It's very subtle for Tiana and it's in a soft touch fine jersey. I'd buy another dress in the same fabric but they just don't seem to do it at all any more. It does have some stretch in it which means it's doesn't go baggy when you sit down but it's a style that doesn't need stretch to fit. Simple v neck and just above my knee.

The other is also a v neck but with long sleeves. A simple shift dress shape. Plain. Again has stretch but doesn't need to stretch to fit.

Nothing like either in the Tiana B offerings these days.

I wear a dress to work most days and these are great additions to my autumn winter wardrobe. Haven't bought another though. Might wear my faithful Kim
& co black shift dress today.

Latest posts

Back