Tomatoes !

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ERICS MUM

Registered Shopper
Can’t believe my eyes ! On now, 11.13am. Thompson & Morgan flogging small tomato plants in 3 inch pots. THREE for £15.96 + £2.95 p&p.

£1.25 for larger plants in Chelmsford market.

I’m shocked, I really am.

Can’t believe my eyes ! On now, 11.13am. Thompson & Morgan flogging small tomato plants in 3 inch pots. THREE for £15.96 + £2.95 p&p.

But probably not as shocked/alarmed as I was when I caught sight of this…..this……this…….abomination….
I mean, why would you…….

Attachments

• 6E9A8283-FA0E-48B7-86A1-A2AE81D1A0E3.jpeg
    6E9A8283-FA0E-48B7-86A1-A2AE81D1A0E3.jpeg
    351.4 KB · Views: 0

That’s a good price. Chelmsford not too far from me. Nightmare to drive to though.

That’s a good price. Chelmsford not too far from me. Nightmare to drive to though.
Parking is even worse. I use the park & ride service now, better for my nerves.

The market stall in question has some fab stuff but you need to get there early for best choice. By mid afternoon it looks like the proverbial swarm of locusts has been through.

Last time hubby got seeds and plants from them they were rubbish. He's never bought from them again.

Parking is even worse. I use the park & ride service now, better for my nerves.

The market stall in question has some fab stuff but you need to get there early for best choice. By mid afternoon it looks like the proverbial swarm of locusts has been through.
Thanks for the tip. I might try the train early one Saturday morning. If rail replacement isn’t in place!

Latest posts

Back