Tonights TSV DVR

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wow this sold out quick, they can't have had a great deal of stock of this otherwise it would have been a weekend TSV.

Glad I ordered mine early now, I wasn't watching it on tv just ordered it from the website details so had no idea it was going so fast.

Thanks again SCW, you also got 9 degrees each from me on your 2 hotukdeals posts...(where have they gone by the way can't see them anymore lol) :31:

MY friend who lives in the center of my town cant get Freeview either, she can't even get channel5 in her living room, just about watchable in her bedroom.

On Advanced Orders now.

Still undecided, surprised that you can't record two channels at once.

I just ordered it on Waitlist - is that the same as Advanced Orders? Thanks to all of you who posted on this. I was thinking of buying a cheap Freeview box for my little TV in the bedroom so I went for this instead due to the great comments on this forum.

I did that too earlier this morning Topaz.

I think Advanced orders is more of a certainty and Waitlist is a possibility, if that makes sense?

I did that too earlier this morning Topaz.

I think Advanced orders is more of a certainty and Waitlist is a possibility, if that makes sense?

I know what you mean Jan. However if the advanced orders all sold out then it went to waitlist, I don't think much of our chances.

Neither do I Topaz, LOL.

We won't be holding our breath, LOL.

Wow this sold out quick, they can't have had a great deal of stock of this otherwise it would have been a weekend TSV.

Glad I ordered mine early now, I wasn't watching it on tv just ordered it from the website details so had no idea it was going so fast.

Thanks again SCW, you also got 9 degrees each from me on your 2 hotukdeals posts...(where have they gone by the way can't see them anymore lol) :31:

ohh you noticed them on there thanks lol they are still there as i have the links

TVonics DVRFP150 160GB Freeview & Twin Tuner DVR 80 Hours Record
Item Number: 561803
QVC Price £64.00
Today's Special Value Price £53.00
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.95

Change the way you watch TV with the TVonics twin tuner PVR. Boasting two Freeview tuners, you can watch one channel while recording another or pause live TV. It's 160GB hard drive allows you to record up to 80 hours worth of programmes and films. Plus, with the two-hour buffer you can pick up where you left off and use the skip button to get through adverts quickly. The sleek, compact machine can sit in the most compact of spaces alongside your existing equipment. For a 250GB option see item 561804 in Hot Picks.

or

TVonics DVRFP250 250GB Freeview & Twin Tuner DVR 125 Hours Record
Item Number: 561804
QVC Price £80.00
Today's Special Value Price £66.00
Availability In stock
UK P&P £6.45

Change the way you watch TV with the TVonics twin tuner PVR. Boasting two Freeview tuners, you can watch one channel while recording another or pause live TV. It's 250GB hard drive allows you to record up to 125 hours worth of programmes and films. Plus, with the two-hour buffer you can pick up where you left off and use the skip button to get through adverts quickly. The sleek, compact machine can sit in the most compact of spaces alongside your existing equipment. For a 160GB option see our Today's Special Value (561803).

i`m so tempted to buy the 250GB one just hoping for easy pay but if not i think i will still buy it

Does anyone know if these DVRs would also work in France to receive digital terrestrial television ?

Mine has just arrived via courier, that was fast! Will get it set up later today and report back...

Ok just opened the box and there were a couple of slips of paper inside...first one said that this unit does not support series recording (ie like Sky plus series link) and will not be updated in future to do this - a bit annoying because I was under the impression that this would be possible!!:12:

The second piece of paper said that due to an error there is no stand supplied so the unit cannot be placed vertically - this may be an issue for those of you who have limited space..doesn't matter to me because its quite a dinky sized box anyway.

Still quite a poor show from QVC methinks, seems like they rushed this one through.:33:

I do like the box itself though, the picture quality is pretty good, channel change is quick and the epg is much better than the other one built in to my tv. Plus the price was fantastic so I can just about overlook the other issues..!!

Ok just opened the box and there were a couple of slips of paper inside...first one said that this unit does not support series recording (ie like Sky plus series link) and will not be updated in future to do this - a bit annoying because I was under the impression that this would be possible!!:12:

The second piece of paper said that due to an error there is no stand supplied so the unit cannot be placed vertically - this may be an issue for those of you who have limited space..doesn't matter to me because its quite a dinky sized box anyway.

Still quite a poor show from QVC methinks, seems like they rushed this one through.:33:

I do like the box itself though, the picture quality is pretty good, channel change is quick and the epg is much better than the other one built in to my tv. Plus the price was fantastic so I can just about overlook the other issues..!!

i knew it never had that series link on it and i thought well i dont need that so i`m not worried and i wanted it to stay flat anyway so glad your happy with it just hope i get my tv back soon so i can play with mine when it comes

I had a pvr before I had Sky,well actually I had 4.There seems to be a fault on a certain chip they use,they keep freezing,usually overnight when they download the Epg.They are a great gadget,I did a search and found out which chip it is that does this but now I've forgotten. Just be prepared for late night recordings to fail.

i knew it never had that series link on it and i thought well i dont need that so i`m not worried and i wanted it to stay flat anyway so glad your happy with it just hope i get my tv back soon so i can play with mine when it comes

Dare I ask where your TV is?

Dare I ask where your TV is?

Darls you know how dangerous it is to ask me because that can be a whole another thread,

but just so you know it went wrong and it kept going on to standby my little 21" so i decided to get my mums old 28" repaired and they took it away about 4 weeks ago and am still waiting for it so my mum is going to phone up and enquire about it tomorrow.

Just managed to get one!!

Had it on waitlist but found one available and CS gave it to me at the TSV price

Latest posts

Back