Topcashback and QVC problem?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just Beauty Direct

For all your beauty needs
Topcashback have an offer on for QVC at the moment (its a 6% deal). trouble is that every time I go to purchase something on a referral from TCB, QVC online will not add to my basket and I get this error message

Is it just me, it is an error on the QVC website or is it QVC who don't really want to cough up the cashback?

Sorry, we are unable to process your order online at this time. If you wish to place your order by phone, please call Customer Services on 0800 50 40 30.
Continue

Sounds as though it's the QVC website playing up. I'm having a problem with none of my QVC purchases tracking with TopCashback at the moment. It's a right pain having to submit missing cashback claims all the time.

Topcashback have an offer on for QVC at the moment (its a 6% deal). trouble is that every time I go to purchase something on a referral from TCB, QVC online will not add to my basket and I get this error message

Is it just me, it is an error on the QVC website or is it QVC who don't really want to cough up the cashback?

Sorry, we are unable to process your order online at this time. If you wish to place your order by phone, please call Customer Services on 0800 50 40 30.
Continue

Which browser you using? I couldn't add anything to my basket using Chrome yesterday but could on IE.

I've bought quite a few items from QVC (and other sites) since joining TCB and the majority of them haven't been tracked ... so I've gone back to Quidco as they've always paid out on transactions I've made (so far anyway.)

It's not just QVC stratobuddy. Register with them free of charge and then whenever you buy online, check their website to see if your merchant is listed with them and you get discount. Insurance is probably the biggest money earner. I've received as much as £60 cashback from home insurance before now. Car breakdown and broadband/tv providers are also big payers. QVC at the moment gives 6.06% discount, which doesn't sound a lot, but when you add it to everything else you buy from other places it quickly adds up. I've received just under £300 pounds cashback in the last year.

here is a link to topcashback, its a money back site for online shopping not just QVC

http://www.topcashback.co.uk/home

JBD, it often happens to me but I just use another browser and its usually fine, I find it tends to happen if I have put an item in my basket and then not bought it and gone on later to buy something

toril - I have only ever had a problem with TCB tracking my QVC items once and that was on a Beauty Day when QVC website kept crashing but I sent a claim and got the money

Bought Gatineau TSV yesterday thru Topcashback. How long does does it take to show on your TCB account, as I havent got notification yet. Am fairly new to Topcashback and not sure how to proceed.

Bought Gatineau TSV yesterday thru Topcashback. How long does does it take to show on your TCB account, as I havent got notification yet. Am fairly new to Topcashback and not sure how to proceed.

I usually get an email the next day confirming the purchase so would check again tomorrow
think you have to allow 2 weeks before putting in a claim so wouldnt panic just yet

Latest posts

Back