Tova TSV 11/6/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I am sure they had a happy marriage, and she will always miss him dreadfully. Every piece she 'designs' - impossible, unless she created the original, the real deal, not paste - is a replica of one Ernest gave her, as a show of his devotion to her. Starts to become rather ugh after a while.

God how old is Tova ??? Ernest was a year younger than my late mother and she would have been 99 years old.

Diamonique by Tova 1.8ct tw Love Wave Ring Sterling Silver

QVC Price: £55.00
Today's Special Value Price :£39.96
P&P: £3.95
http://www.qvcuk.com/Diamonique-by-...tml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-4-_-655877

This exquisite band ring created for Tova Borgnine combines classic Hollywood styling with high-quality simulated gemstones from Diamonique, in an elegant interlinked wave design. Crafted in sterling silver and inspired by the bonds of love with her late husband and screen legend Ernest, this brand new design is the perfect self-purchase or gift for someone special.

A loving story - Tova’s collection is inspired by her life with husband Ernest, and this ring was created to commemorate his 80th birthday party in Beverly Hills - when he received the U.S. Navy’s highest honour - and to symbolise their everlasting love.

One for everyone - this design is offered with a choice of three simulated gems in the baguette-cut stones to suit your style: classic Simulated Diamonds; vibrant Simulated Blue Sapphire to represent the naval connections of the occasion; and Simulated Ruby, to complement the elegant red dress Tova wore on the night.

The six Cs of Diamonique - every Diamonique simulated gemstone is infused with unbelievable Clarity; a great Carat weight; believable Colour; low Cost; a beautiful Cut for extra sparkle; and will help you exude Confidence.

Baguette-cut simulated gemstones: 28 x (2mm x 1.5mm)
Round-cut clear simulated diamonds: 30 x (1.5mm), 62 x (1.25mm), 24 x (1mm)
Total equivalent gemstone weight: 1.88 carats

Colour options:
Simulated White Diamond
Simulated Blue Sapphire
Simulated Ruby

Behind the brand
After forty years at the side of her beloved late husband and silver screen legend Ernest Borgnine, Tova created a range inspired by her own jewellery collection, evoking classic Hollywood glamour. Each piece incorporates Diamonique's quality simulated gemstones to deliver endless elegance and high-octane sparkle.

All measurements are approximate

More stories of how Ernie designed this ring as a token of love,
Yes that's a lovely story the first 100 times but now it's too much and so is Tova and the endless Hollywood stories, she really is a creature of a bygone time. She seems to be trapped in a time warp. I don't know how relevant these anecdotes are now

Afraid to say I don't know who Tova is and had never seen one of her shows as I hate diamonique (or the idea of it, yes probably being a snob!) so I turned on to see her with Charlie. They were presenting some cuff links (£100 for fake sapphires!) which she said were a gift for her husband Ernest from her at an auction... (She somehow managed to weave a story about being invited to Buckingham palace in to it)
But my first thought was what about copyright issues if all her 'designs' are copies of originals she owns etc?! Doesn't seem right to me. She seems quite a character though ;)

Afraid to say I don't know who Tova is and had never seen one of her shows as I hate diamonique (or the idea of it, yes probably being a snob!) so I turned on to see her with Charlie. They were presenting some cuff links (£100 for fake sapphires!) which she said were a gift for her husband Ernest from her at an auction... (She somehow managed to weave a story about being invited to Buckingham palace in to it)
But my first thought was what about copyright issues if all her 'designs' are copies of originals she owns etc?! Doesn't seem right to me. She seems quite a character though ;)

I agree, if that ring was sold down the local market it would be about twenty quid, but in QVCs case, it's twenty quid for the actual ring, call it Tova then voilà! £80 profit, no wonder they're a multi million pound company, they could sell sand to the Arabs by calling it Kirks Folly fairy dust.

More stories of how Ernie designed this ring as a token of love,
Yes that's a lovely story the first 100 times but now it's too much and so is Tova and the endless Hollywood stories, she really is a creature of a bygone time. She seems to be trapped in a time warp. I don't know how relevant these anecdotes are now

I agree, I no longer bother watching Tova ... she was at one time one of my favourite guests, now I find her rather patronising. and I am tired of her stories.....

Latest posts

Back