Trinny and susannah TSV 28/3/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

All these things are just an updated version of pantie girdles and roll on girdles from the 50's and 60's which were an advance from the corselets of the 20's and 30's which were modern versions of corsets which had been around for centuries - there is nothing new or ORIGINAL about shape wear......

My hudband reckons that it won't be long before Gok is on QVC. He won't be on mainstream telly forever so then what?

Trinny and Susannah get on my nerves and I would be more likely to watch Gok. my mum loves him too!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

Do you know what, when I caught a bit of this this morning I though that it would only be a matter of time till Gok showed up on Q. Obviously great minds and all that.

Also why use a perferctly proportioned model for these keks, ****** stupid

Did anybody see them at the TSV launch at midnight ? Talk about pushing the boundaries with talk of skid marks amongst other things eeeew. How can anybody take these two seriously when they come out with such dribble ?

Did anybody see them at the TSV launch at midnight ? Talk about pushing the boundaries with talk of skid marks amongst other things eeeew. How can anybody take these two seriously when they come out with such dribble ?

I also caught a glimpse of this hour and that comment along with "f*nny" was enough for me to switch off immediately. they are just so rude and in your face. It would help if they said something useful

I have experienced T&S knicker shapewear - a similar pair to the TSV was a recent purchase at TKMaxx (two pairs, £7.99) and the T&S range of shapewear really is cheap rubbish. They work, if you remain upright and dont move, are preferably a size 8 - 10 with no cellulite.

The best shapewear in my experience is La Dea or Spanx.
The difference is I find the T&S fabric doesnt have the ability to smooth and compress sufficiently, so all it really does is shift soft tissue so it migrates to another place. The La Dea in particular, is wonderful at compressing, yet remaining comfortable.

T&S at QVC is a last ditch attempt to save their very struggling career. Am I surprised? No.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2182494/Trinny-Susannah-world-feet-days-fly-pay-mortgage.html

Last edited:
I watched a little bit of the tsv this morning, I felt sorry for the models the way they were poked and prodded and told to stand up straight. Imo they ... T&S are no way as professional as Gok , I find them rather vulgar.....

I find T&S a bit harsh and if someone was going to give me a makeover the I would much prefer it to be Gok.

I bought a top from Gok's range at Sainsburys for a few pounds in the sale. It's a simple A line sleeveless top. It's well cut, well made and washes well. I bought it in the black. I was so impressed I went back and bought the exact some top in turquoise. I probably paid a fiver.

I haven't bought anything else from the range but I definitely would look.

As someone who has spent a small fortune on "pants" and "shapewear" from the TV to improve my figure (none of which have worked I hasten to add), can I say that what the bloopin hell is the point in getting a size 8/10 model with no fat to model these. The whole point is to hold the fat in. They need models with fat to show you how you're going to look. My experience is the fat flops(apologies for graphic description) over the top and high waist ones roll down. Do be aware that when you're standing up and standing still the results are reasonable but when you start moving around, sit down, get in the car etc etc. they are just plain uncomfortable around the waist.

I would be very interested to hear if anyone buys these and is really happy.

CC

The nearest thing I get to shapewear are Sloggi Tai briefs. Seam free, comfy as hell, no over the waistband bulges and work a treat under trousers or slim fit dresses. I grew up in the era of the pantie girdle and spent most of my early teens standing up cos they were too uncomfortable to sit down in so i aint gonna torture myself all over again with todays offerings calked shapewear !

I've tried a few over the years but can honestly say I feel better and look better without. As a size 18 about the body (but with slightly bigger boobs) anything I've ever tried is either feckin' painful or squidges the chubby bits elsewhere. Or if the do neither they make me look like a galleon at full sail!

By which I mean my normal natural soft curves are rock solid and somehow I look like I have less of a waist than I did before. Everything from chin to knee is rock solid and shoved forward. Not a good look.

Marks and Spencers. Simples :clapping: More than half the price of T&S and infinitely better.

so.... no-one commenting on how much botox in Trinny's face ? she can hardly move anything other her inflated lips ?

so.... no-one commenting on how much botox in Trinny's face ? she can hardly move anything other her inflated lips ?

Yes it's like a mask. Trout pout doesn't cover it. Their whole philosophy is about celebrating what you've been given. She looks ridiculous.

I bought some from IdealWorld £7.49, yet to arrive. Will see if they compare to LaDea.

Trinny: "Darling Suze, what was your first thought when QVC rang up and asked us to do something with them?"

Susannah: "Money?"

:wink:

#37 Post - I bought some from IdealWorld £7.49, yet to arrive. Will see if they compare to LaDea. I received them today. I bought 6 items for £65 total, panties/camisoles/all-in-one. I am quite pleased with them. They look like LaDea, maybe not as thick, but for the price, I'm happy with the quality. I haven't tried them on. Well, actually, I haven't ASnowball'sChanceIn..., as I ordered a size smaller than I am right now. Anticipating that I can s-q-u-e-e-z-e into them for the summer. It's enough of a struggle at the current size, let alone a size smaller. lol. x :mysmilie_503: Shrinkin'Snarly *off to find a ShoeHorn*

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back