TSV Silver Agate pendant

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The previous "Bold Opaques" TSV was dyed. This one is dyed and sliced. What next?

Horrendous!

Hi,
I agree with everyone that the TSV is horrendous. One thing puzzles me particularly - if each one is so individual and different, how can they sell "matching" earrings and bangle? Beggars belief!
:mysmilie_81::mysmilie_81::mysmilie_81:

perhaps the next trend will be a little sliver charm in the shape of a speculum to dangle on the lady bits bracelet.

[/B]
.... and fashioned to look like a ladies wotsit. I think if it was either round or square it wouldn't look so awful.

I think they've overdone the Betty dye too, or left it on too long. Betty, no more grey introduces their new range THE BOLD METALLICS, complete with comb so one can achieve the on trend swirled effect.......:mysmilie_17:

I think they've overdone the Betty dye too, or left it on too long. Betty, no more grey introduces their new range THE BOLD METALLICS, complete with comb so one can achieve the on trend swirled effect.......:mysmilie_17:

Ahh, so there is method behind their madness then........it's all becoming clear now........! :mysmilie_17:

:mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17:

does it come in blush? :mysmilie_1438:

It was a very vibrant pink MrsJ but too late it seems, no use you pretending you don't like it & then sneaking off to nab one, WS says the <s>blush</s> pink has gone!
What about 'natural' instead, eh? :mysmilie_17:

p.s. Nope, you're OK MrsJ, turns out WS is a bit of a fibber, the purple has gone........WS hoping to bag the entire stock of the pink for herself & her OH it seems, how very selfish of her.......! :mysmilie_11::mysmilie_17:

I had a look on the web and look what I found...some lovely creations, named V WIND CHIMES and V NECKLACE...:mysmilie_697:

windchime_pink.jpg
!BfTy3fQCGk~$(KGrHqIH-CoEre81V9i5BL!vteCJ2Q~~_1_976_1.JPG

By the way mineralcraft.com sells the predrilled slices for £1.52 if you have a chain of your own to hang your pink vagina on

Last edited:
I had a look on the web and look what I found...some lovely creations, named V WIND CHIMES and V NECKLACE...:mysmilie_697:

windchime_pink.jpg
!BfTy3fQCGk~$(KGrHqIH-CoEre81V9i5BL!vteCJ2Q~~_1_976_1.JPG

Is that what you're gonna do with the pallet of pink ones you've bought WS, hang 'em up in the garden? Or maybe you could use them for next Crimbo's festive decorations, that'd be nice &......different! :mysmilie_17:

Is that what you're gonna do with the pallet of pink ones you've bought WS, hang 'em up in the garden? Or maybe you could use them for next Crimbo's festive decorations, that'd be nice &......different! :mysmilie_17:

:mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back