Tweak'd TSV 27/11/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tweak'd Supersize Shampoo and Conditioner with Hair Treatment 3oz TSV 27/11/22 £47.96 + post

1 Litre Shampoo RRP £85 + post
1 Litre Conditioner RRP £95 + post
3oz Restorative Treatment RRP £19 + post

Total RRP £199 + post

Attachments

• Tweakd TSV 1.jpg
    Tweakd TSV 1.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 129
  • Tweakd TSV 2.jpg
    Tweakd TSV 2.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 115
  • Tweakd TSV 3.jpg
    Tweakd TSV 3.jpg
    275.4 KB · Views: 104
  • Tweakd TSV 4.jpg
    Tweakd TSV 4.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 95
  • Tweakd TSV 5.jpg
    Tweakd TSV 5.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 107
Just gone live but I don't fancy any of the scents! I wish there was an unscented or green tea version. Oh well, money saved.

Tweak'd Supersize Shampoo & Conditioner with Hair Treatment 3oz
Item Number: 246722
QVC Price £130.00
Todays Special Value Price £47.96
P&P £3.95

While haircare differs from person to person, one thing we can all agree on is bigger is better when it comes to our favourite formulas. Tweak'd has all your needs nailed with supersize Restore Shampoo and Conditioner, plus an intensive, multi-use Restore Hair Treatment in a full size. What's more, you can pick a formula to suit your hair type! With plenty in there to keep you going (and a pump dispenser for the Shampoo and Conditioner to make shower time a breeze), your locks will always look lush with this trio.

*A great saving: if you were to buy the items individually, directly from Tweak-d.co.uk you'd pay £199. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £47.98 plus P&P, you're saving £147.07.

The best from nature - founder of popular haircare brand Ojon, Denis Simioni developed Tweak'd with a mission to source the best ingredients he could find and every product from the range features wild-crafted ingredients.

About anthopogon - known locally as Sunpati, rhododendron anthopogon essential oil is found high up on the slopes of the Himalayan Mountains and is considered a sacred plant to the people of Nepal.

Discover dhatelo - extracted from high up in the Himalayas, certified organic, wild-harvested dhatelo seed oil is infused into each of the products in this range and helps to enhance each formula's luxurious moisturising properties. This native oil is rich in Nepalese tradition.

Bigger is better - we know you'll love these formulas, so we've supersized them! You'll receive a litre each of Shampoo and Conditioner to keep you going.

Choose a formula:

Tulipia - for fine, limp and dull hair. Boasting beautiful floral notes of Shangri-La peony, freesia, pink saffron, tulip accord, vanilla orchid and fresh cream. Works to promote a healthy-looking scalp and hair with added lift at the root that looks thicker and fuller.

Cherry on Top - for all hair types. Featuring a delicious scent with notes of morello, monkimonki and black cherry varieties, plus Turkish rose and vanilla cupcake. Created to gently cleanse and condition hair and deliver weightless-looking volume.

Amber Vanilla - for dry, damaged hair. The original signature fragrance of toasted vanilla waffle, almond and a hint of honey. Works to reduce breakage and soften the look of your hair.

Tribal Chocolate - for fine, limp and dull hair. Discover a rich fragrance blend of Nacional Cacao, coconut cream and peach. Helps to give a voluminous, smooth finish.

Wild Frangipani Monoi - for dry, damaged and colour-treated hair. Boasting a tropical fragrance of wild frangipani, Tiare blossoms, kahai, moringa, coconut and vanilla. Works to cleanse, moisturise and add a gorgeous shine.

All collections contain:

• 1 x Restore Shampoo (1L; supersize)
  • 1 x Restore Conditioner (1L; supersize)
  • 1 x Restore Cleansing Hair Treatment (100ml; full size) - this multi-tasking treatment is a lightweight, silky, oil-based formula designed to work as a shampoo, hair treatment, conditioner, detangler and shine enhancer, while also helping to penetrate your hair fibres with moisture. A five-in-one treatment to help keep your hair looking full, soft and shiny. Infused with dhatelo oil, shea oil, coconut oil and fruit extracts. As this is a natural-based product, the colour will vary
  • 1 x gift bag

The guy’s accent is like a guided tour of North America or possibly the highlands of Scotland. Sounds like a contrived one at least.

In the last couple of days I had a hair appointment in one of the top salons in Edinburgh with one of their top hair technicians (yup, that's what they are called these days). I've been going to my stylist for 20 years and she knows my hair and she said my hair was in fab condition. I use head and shoulders and I dye it with that product that Davina advertises. Cheap as chips then. No need for me to use all the fancy products. I don't have easy hair either - dryish, frizzy sometimes, flat and horrid others, wavy davy, difficult to cut.

I did try the tweaked shampoo once and to be fair I did like it but it's probably a luxury I can no longer afford on top of my pretty pricey haircuts.

CC

The guy’s accent is like a guided tour of North America or possibly the highlands of Scotland. Sounds like a contrived one at least.
He personifies the word 'contrived' imo, from his dragging pronunciation to his 'look.' Especially nauseating is that he uses 'mom', quoting her plea that he should 'save her hair' in order to sell his goods. A thoroughly unlikeable individual.

He personifies the word 'contrived' imo, from his dragging pronunciation to his 'look.' Especially nauseating is that he uses 'mom', quoting her plea that he should 'save her hair' in order to sell his goods. A thoroughly unlikeable individual.
I cannot listen to him, I mute/switch over as soon as I see/hear him.

Latest posts

Back