UK Lash TSV 30/6/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I’ve bought from them a couple of times direct. A few times a year, they have good offers. Let’s see if Q can match those, but the TSV will probably be one of the complementary items they are now doing (hair, vitamins, cleansers), which I’m not particularly interested in.

Attachments

• Lash TSV 1.png
    Lash TSV 1.png
    110.1 KB · Views: 43
Does anyone else find it makes their eyelids & under eye go red? Not sore just stained.

Does anyone else find it makes their eyelids & under eye go red? Not sore just stained.
Yes , I tried a lash growth product some years ago ( can’t remember which one, but it was from QVC) after a few days I looked as though I’d used red eye liner, I stopped using it so never found out if it worked or not. I am wary about using these types of products so close to the eye, and worried that they are probably tested on animals.

Yes, I used it a few years ago and although it gave me lovely long thicker lashes my eyelids and lower lash line turned a purple-pink colour almost looking like a bruise along the lash lines so I stopped using it on lashes and finished the tubes by using on my brows.

It does work but I found out its like a preservative that stops your lashes from falling out after its done its time. I found my eyelids a little irritated but I liked the results

Yeah I’ve used both the brow and eyelash option and for the price they’re very good.

One time I wore mascara after using the eyelash version for a few months and my friend thought I was wearing false eyelashes.

UKLash Eyelash Conditioning Serum 3ml Duo
Item Number: 245776
QVC Price £69.98
Todays Special Value Price £59.98
P&P £0.00

Say hello to luscious-looking lashes with the help of this duo of Eyelash Conditioning Serum from UKLASH. Designed to help improve the appearance of brittle, short and sparse lashes, this hero serum is your key to helping them appear naturally longer, fuller and stronger. Use it to help reach your eyelash goals and soon everyone will be asking what your secret beauty staple is!
*A great saving: If you were to buy this duo individually, directly from UKLash.com you’d pay £75.98. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £59.98, with no P&P to pay, you’re saving £16.
Two is better than one - with two bottles of this Eyelash Conditioning Serum making their way to your beauty stash, it'll be a while before you run out of the powerful formula. To make sure you've always got one at hand, why not keep one at home and the other in your handbag? It's the perfect way to upkeep your lash care no matter where you are.
Condition and care - enriched with lash-loving ingredients, these serums are ideal for daily use to help hydrate and infuse your eyelashes with what they need to look longer and feel stronger.
Extended 90-day money back guarantee - to help you decide whether the Eyelash Conditioning Serum works for you, we have tripled our money back guarantee to 90 days so that you can make an effective decision.
Luscious lashes for longer - choose our Auto Delivery option and you'll receive this duo again in 180 days' time, at today's fantastic price!
Contains:
  • 2 x Eyelash Conditioning Serum (3ml) - enriched with hyaluronic acid and biotin, plus Pentapeptide-17. Perfect for anyone wanting to help maintain and condition lashes and especially ideal for those with short, sparse or thin-looking eyelashes
How to use:
  • Step 1: Remove your make-up with an oil-free makeup remover or cleanser
  • Step 2: Apply only one stroke of serum at the root of your upper lashes once a day. One dip is enough for both eyelashes
  • Step 3: Wait until the serum has fully dried if applying additional beauty products
  • Step 4: Allow the serum to work overnight
  • For best results, use consistently once a day for 12 weeks. Then continue with a maintenance routine of use 3 - 4 times a week

I got auto-delivery on their last TSV but got an email from QVC yesterday saying it was no longer available, offering me a £5 off code and saying there was a TSV for it today!

I got auto-delivery on their last TSV but got an email from QVC yesterday saying it was no longer available, offering me a £5 off code and saying there was a TSV for it today!
I cancelled my auto delivery as I had enough to keep me going for a while, but think I am about out of it now so am just debating ordering again, or trying to convince myself it is just another unnecessary expense. :-(

Latest posts

Back