UK Lash TSV 30/6/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I use UKLash but I don’t want to layout the amount for 2, if I do reorder will just get 1 from their website.I do like it and it makes a difference to my lashes but it does seem to cause some discolouration around my eyes.I am going to stop use & see if that clears.

That’s interesting silver fox. I was prescribed eye drops for one eye that made my lashes amazing but with definite discolouration. I was going to spread the stuff along the lash line of the other eye but in the end decided stubby lashes are better than stained skin. I was relieved when the drops were stopped but still have really long lashes on one eye. I’m sure no one else would notice though. I can’t get excited about lash lengthening products. I want more bang for my buck!

I’m scared to use anything that stimulates growth of any bodily part, even eyelashes & brows. Especially so close to the eye. I have absolutely no clinic evidence that such lotions & potions are any more powerful than eye creams but I won’t risk it (if indeed there is a risk).

I know for years in the US there was a product on prescription only for eye problems that made your lashes grow. People on the beauty forums used to go nuts trying to get it, as it 100% worked. The drawback was anyone with light coloured eyes, blue, grey or light green their eyes turned a sort of muddy brown shade. Once you stopped using, your eye colour went back to normal.

NYK1 is the one that I use and you get 8ml fof that price, instead of the usual 3ml, and it lasts ages.

I just bought the NYK1 lash serum on Amazon prime day for £35.94 for 8ml if anybody is interested great price.

Thanks. 😃

It’s the serum I’ve been using every evening for about three years and it’s very good, in my opinion, and lasts for ages. I’m usually more than happy to pay the usual price of £44 but at £35.94 that’s a great price reduction so …… I’ve ordered another one. 👍

Thanks. 😃

It’s the serum I’ve been using every evening for about three years and it’s very good, in my opinion, and lasts for ages. I’m usually more than happy to pay the usual price of £44 but at £35.94 that’s a great price reduction so …… I’ve ordered another one. 👍
Does it irritate your eyes/give that red rimmed look?

Does it irritate your eyes/give that red rimmed look?

I’ve never had an issue with it. It invariably gets onto the eyelid, or below the lower lashes, if you take it right along the base of the lashes, which I do, but I’ve never experienced any redness on the skin either. I use it on both the upper and lower lashes every night. With others that I’ve used, if I’ve ever got any into my eye then it has smarted a bit. With NKY1 that doesn’t happen either.

In my opinion, it’s far better value than the other brands, works better in my experience and causes no irritation or redness, but I guess it might be different for other users.

Latest posts

Back