Ultrasun TSV 5/6/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ultrasun 4 Piece Collection TSV 05/06/23 (maybe more options)

150ml SPF 30 Family RRP £26 + post
SPF 30 Photo Age Control Fluid RRP £TBC + post
150ml SPF 30 Sports Spray RRP £28 + post
SPF 30 Lip RRP £8 + post

Total RRP £TBC + post (until the control fluid has been comfirmed pricing wise

Attachments

• Ultrasun TSV 1.jpg
    Ultrasun TSV 1.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 117
Ultrasun 4 Piece Collection TSV 05/06/23 (maybe more options)

150ml SPF 30 Family RRP £26 + post
SPF 30 Photo Age Control Fluid RRP £TBC + post
150ml SPF 30 Sports Spray RRP £28 + post
SPF 30 Lip RRP £8 + post

Total RRP £TBC + post (until the control fluid has been comfirmed pricing wise
Oh.....I hope there are some variants like as usual. I hate the sport stuff.

She has said recently that date of manufacture doesn’t ‘count’. The shelf-live of 2 years starts when you open the bottle !
Yes something about anything manufactured after Nov 2019 I think…. Due to stabilisation of the formula it has an unlimited shelf like until opened…..
I really don’t buy that… and I also don’t buy that the checker sites are constantly giving the wrong dates….
It would make perfect sense for some of these companies to offload older products to QVC who could then sell them at a much lower price.

Im going to check the dates of my Elemis TSV on the checker site and then ring Elemis….

Yes something about anything manufactured after Nov 2019 I think…. Due to stabilisation of the formula it has an unlimited shelf like until opened…..
I really don’t buy that… and I also don’t buy that the checker sites are constantly giving the wrong dates….
It would make perfect sense for some of these companies to offload older products to QVC who could then sell them at a much lower price.

Im going to check the dates of my Elemis TSV on the checker site and then ring Elemis….
Totally agree. These companies aren’t going to destroy large numbers of old stock if they can find a way of making a profit.

Yes, of course the products are airtight sealed in a lab by scientists.
I know ! I was paraphrasing Abi Cleeve’s comment but didn’t say I agreed with her. 🤣🤣🤣

Sunscreens are something very important, not to use out of date. Hello, skin cancer. There have been numerous articles in newspapers about the importance of not using after one year. So you buy take on holiday use and some left and can use the next year for the holiday but not hold on to it after that. So from one holiday to the next fine which means a year after that no, the protection will have degraded.

I really think sunscreens should have a proper use by date on them. Oh, not sure if I mentioned this, but you cannot buy Ultrasun in Australia. Seems it is harmful to marine life, coral etc.

Sunscreens are something very important, not to use out of date. Hello, skin cancer. There have been numerous articles in newspapers about the importance of not using after one year. So you buy take on holiday use and some left and can use the next year for the holiday but not hold on to it after that. So from one holiday to the next fine which means a year after that no, the protection will have degraded.

I really think sunscreens should have a proper use by date on them. Oh, not sure if I mentioned this, but you cannot buy Ultrasun in Australia. Seems it is harmful to marine life, coral etc.
Totally agree. I think I opened my big bottle of Ultrasun at the end of last year. I’m using it this year but whatever is left over will get thrown, and I will buy new stock next year. And I won’t get it from QVC…
That is very interesting that It’s not sold in Australia. I’m sure I’ve heard Abi say that they are reef and coral friendly… in fact I just looked on ultrasuns Facebook page and did find that. But Australia tends to be very aware of that sort of thing..

Latest posts

Back