Ultrasun TSV 5/6/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Is it banned in Australia because it doesn't protect the skin for a 12 hour period, or are the sun's rays just too fierce in Australia for it to work at all?
I don't know, but I suspect it's more that the sun is so strong there that the authorities want to discourage anything that gives the impression that sunscreen doesn't need to be reapplied. Even Abi says to top up in extreme conditions, so presumably that would include all of Australia.

I don't know, but I suspect it's more that the sun is so strong there that the authorities want to discourage anything that gives the impression that sunscreen doesn't need to be reapplied. Even Abi says to top up in extreme conditions, so presumably that would include all of Australia.
Yes I suspect that is it.
I know Australia had a massive campaign a few years ago to heighten awareness of sun damage, and it drastically improved their rates of skin cancer. Abi has said once a day is generally taken to mean 8 hours. I know when I’ve been away somewhere hot, I’ve reapplied after lunch in the shade, and never been burnt.

Right, so it is once a day thing that is the reason. But, I have still heard them saying on QVC once a day. I remember on their Facebook going back to before COVID, posts saying they got burnt with Ultrasun and applying more than once a day.

Ultrasun Sun Protection 4 Piece Face Fluid & Body Collection
QVC Price £70.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.98
P&P £0.00

Soak up the summer sun in confidence with this four-piece Face Fluid & Body Collection from Ultrasun. Featuring your choice of SPF 30 and SPF 50 options to meet you and your family's needs, as well as all-new Face Photo Age Control Fluid SPF 50, which works to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while deeply hydrating your skin and protecting it from the sun's rays. This comprehensive collection has you covered when it comes to face and body protection you can rely on.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items individually, directly from Ultrasun you’d pay £88 for the SPF 50 and £82 for the SPF 30. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £39.98, with no P&P to pay, you’re saving £48.02 for the SPF 50 and £42.02 for the SPF 30 collection.

For the whole family - for great, all-round sun protection, the SPF 30 option is a great choice for the whole family. Featuring a family SPF 30 and Sport SPF 30, it's ideal for days out and about when you're keeping busy, especially alongside the SPF 30 face fluid and lip protection.

For the adventurers - looking for higher SPF sun protection, or is your skin more prone to sun damage? Our SPF 50 option includes an SPF 50 sport spray with a dry-touch finish, and a sport gel which boasts a transparent liquid gel formula that can even be used on your scalp, for all-over protection. It's ideal for active holidays, intensive sports sessions and long walks in the sun, alongside an SPF 50 face fluid and SPF 30 lip protection.

Just for your lips - in each option, you get Lip Protection SPF 30, infused with blackcurrant seed oil and omega 3 and 6. It's specially formulated to protect the delicate skin on your lips from harmful UV rays, working to provide intense moisturisation to help leave you with soft, hydrated lips that are perfectly protected.

Long-lasting protection - just one application of SPF from this Ultrasun range provides long-lasting protection - although another application may be required in extreme circumstances - and offers gentle formulas that are suitable for all skin types.

EcoSun awarded - known for their patented lamellar technology and broad spectrum sun protection formulas, Ultrasun was the first suncare brand worldwide to be awarded the BASF EcoSun pass status. For more information on the BASF EcoSun pass, please visit carecreations.basf.com/ecosun-pass.

• Free from oils, emulsifiers and perfumes
  • Sports Spray contains alcohol

Make your choice:
SPF30 collection contains:

• 1 x Family SPF30 (150ml) - especially suitable for sensitive and allergy-prone skin, this water-resistant formula is ideal for protecting you and your little ones in the sun. A fast-absorbing, non-greasy, non-sticky UVA and UVB sun protection gel with GSP for Infrared protection, titanium dioxide for blue light protection and lamellar technology
  • 1 x Ultrasun Sport Spray SPF30 (150ml) - a fast-absorbing, non-greasy, non-sticky, transparent spray with UVA and UVB sun protection, presented in a handy spray bottle. Ideal for active people, quick and easy to apply, this water-resistant sun spray is perfect for outdoor activities
  • 1 x NEW Ultrasun Face Photo Age Control Fluid SPF30 (40ml) - this fast-absorbing, lightweight and non-greasy SPF face cream works to restore optimal moisture levels and helps to reduce the appearance of sun-induced lines, wrinkles, and larger pores while offering UVA and UVB sun protection with GSP for Infrared protection, titanium dioxide for blue light protection and lamellar technology
  • 1 x Ultrasun Lip Protection SPF30 (4.8g) - helps protect against sun (UVA and UVB), wind and cold, and provides intensive care and moisture for dry and chapped lips. Enriched with vitamin E and blackcurrant seed oil and with no artificial colours. Temperature-stable
Or
SPF50 collection contains:

• 1 x Ultrasun Extreme SPF50+ (150ml) - this sun protection is suitable for sensitive skin and children, offering high levels of UVA and UVB protection. It sinks into the skin easily, leaving no residue. With GSP for Infrared protection, titanium dioxide for blue light protection and lamellar technology. Enriched with vitamin E
  • 1 x Ultrasun Sport Spray SPF50 (150ml) - a fast-absorbing, non-greasy, non-sticky, transparent spray with UVA and UVB sun protection, presented in a handy spray bottle. Ideal for active people, quick and easy to apply, this water-resistant sun spray is perfect for outdoor activities
  • 1 x NEW Ultrasun Face Photo Age Control Fluid SPF50 (40ml) - this fast-absorbing, lightweight and non-greasy SPF face cream works to restore optimal moisture levels and help to reduce the appearance of sun-induced lines, wrinkles, and larger pores while offering UVA and UVB sun protection with GSP for Infrared protection, titanium dioxide for blue light protection and lamellar technology
  • 1 x Ultrasun Lip Protection SPF30 (4.8g) - helps protect against sun (UVA and UVB), wind and cold, and provides intensive care and moisture for dry and chapped lips. Enriched with vitamin E and blackcurrant seed oil and with no artificial colours. Temperature-stable

Single

Auto-Delivery

I am sick to the point of almost tearing my hair out at the air time, QVC gives to both Ultra Sun and Skin Sense product. They seem to be on air all year round with so many TSV's and Abby , nice as she may be ,harping on about the blessed Lamellar technology!! When she's on with JF🤬 it's anyone's guess who gets the final word as they both give you a headache with their non stop verbal contributions! QVC really does need to give these products and their brand ambassador, a break for us poor viewers. It's becoming so overload, boring and frankly a real turn off

Its supposed to bind to the skin according to Abbi but I suspect it also depends on how hot the weather is in your part of the world and how much you sweat. I have used this is the Caribbean and Med and its been great.

I am sick to the point of almost tearing my hair out at the air time, QVC gives to both Ultra Sun and Skin Sense product. They seem to be on air all year round with so many TSV's and Abby , nice as she may be ,harping on about the blessed Lamellar technology!! When she's on with JF🤬 it's anyone's guess who gets the final word as they both give you a headache with their non stop verbal contributions! QVC really does need to give these products and their brand ambassador, a break for us poor viewers. It's becoming so overload, boring and frankly a real turn off
A lot of people must be fed up to the back teeth with Abby's preaching and begging us to buy her products. I know that I am. I turn her off because, as you say, it's the same old routine. She gets on my wick!

Some less than c
It’s supposed to bind to the skin according to Abbi but I suspect it also depends on how hot the weather is in your part of the world and how much you sweat. I have used this is the Caribbean and Med and its been great.
Its supposed to bind to the skin according to Abbi but I suspect it also depends on how hot the weather is in your part of the world and how much you sweat. I have used this is the Caribbean and Med and its been great.
Same here. No heat rash no burning.
But…. I don’t sit in the sun from 8-8! You have to be sensible, take shade breaks and reapply if it’s really hot.

A few people on a QVC Face Book page were saying their gummies arrived melted and all merged together into one lump.
Yeah I saw that….

Latest posts

Back