Vercella Vita TSV 7/3/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Vercella Vita Strong Control Cami with Rose Jacquard Pack of 2
Item Number: 177328
QVC Price £80.00
Todays Special Value Price £44.98
P&P £3.95

A set of two camisoles from Vercella Vita featuring a pretty rose pattern woven into the fabric, plus a V-neckline, wide comfortable straps and gathering in the centre to separate the soft cups and provide strong all-over support. With a smooth, seamless design, these camisoles are perfect for adding an extra layer under fitted tops or dresses.

A smooth silhouette - the comfortable camisoles offer a great layer under wrap dresses and fitted tops, for added confidence as well as giving you modesty.

Versatile shades - choose from a beautiful colour palette with every duo, including the core colour Sandalwood, alongside Black, White, Pink or Italian Plum.

78% polyamide, 22% elastane
Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

Black/ Sandalwood
Pink/ Sandalwood
White/ Sandalwood
Italian Plum/ Sandalwood

Garment measurements:

Chest: S: 45.7cm (18"), M: 46.7cm (18.4"), L: 52.8cm (20.8"), XL: 53.1cm (20.9"), 2XL: 53.3cm (21")
Length: S: 41.9cm (16.5"), M: 43.4cm (17.1"), L: 45.5cm (17.9"), XL: 48.5cm (19.1"), 2XL: 50.3cm (19.8")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.177328

J. Kabler just knocked all the knickers out of alignment on the rail looooooooooooool!

J. Kabler just knocked all the knickers out of alignment on the rail looooooooooooool!

I want to say she’s pants as a presenter but I wont, because I like her ! So I will just say: Kabler the Knicker Knocker (Glory)

Tried this brand but didn't really make any difference to be honest. They always use slim models who don't need shapewear and in the headless befores and afters I'm sure they make the demonstrators wear ridiculously tight underwear in the before shots so they look lumpy and then look better in the shapewear that fits. Not buying.

CC

Latest posts

Back