Very Inapporpriate things guest presenters say

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It's called good manners!!!!!!!!!

I don't have any particular desire to upset anyone, however if someone says something nonsensical I don't see why it can't be pointed out to them. "Religion" shouldn't be a word used to legitimise stupidity! If someone's views are tru, they should stand up to close analysis. Shoot them down in flames if it doesn't! They deserve it!

Oh and whilst I'm here, the thing I did find offensive was all the digs at the younger generation not having any manners?! I'm in my mid thirties was brought up to have very good manners, as do my 3 young nieces and nephews!

Exactly right - I've met really well-mannered people in their 20s and horrible old women in their 60s. But enough about this forum...

I don't have any particular desire to upset anyone, however if someone says something nonsensical I don't see why it can't be pointed out to them. "Religion" shouldn't be a word used to legitimise stupidity! If someone's views are tru, they should stand up to close analysis. Shoot them down in flames if it doesn't! They deserve it!

It's the ignorance, intolerance and arrogance of people who act like this who killed my family. My hope and faith is that there are more good and tolerant people in the world than some of the posters on this thread.

Love and peace to all (regardless of faith and origin).

Good post TLL. I've bought my sons up to have good manners and know many older people who could do with some lessons in manners.

I'm sorry but if people speak nonsense to me they get met with short shrift! I will not pander to ignorance and faux "offence."

Faux offence gets my goat, as does offence on behalf of others. Those who supposedly are offended, often aren't.

CC

I'm sorry but if people speak nonsense to me they get met with short shrift! I will not pander to ignorance and faux "offence."

Er I wasn't actually referring to you Julius I was speaking about people in general.

Just be thankful it wasn't Peter Simon of Ideal World telling you to get down on your knees and...

Latest posts

Back