Very strange behaviour

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Deasmum

Registered Shopper
So, TJC sells red sapphires. I thought that red sapphires were rubies so, intrigued, I googled it. There are many forums and articles online that say that red sapphires are beryllium treated, which according to some info online, seriously devalues them. I contacted TJC repeatedly to ask if red sapphires they sell are beryllium treated. They sent me from one person to the next and long story short... No answer. Then today I saw that Tony Diniz and Lindsey were selling red sapphires and I texted the studio several times to ask if the red sapphires were beryllium treated. They didn't answer my texts.
Do you think they are hiding something? I am really intrigued by their strange behaviour. Most vendors nowadays disclose beryllium treatments so I don't know why TJC wouldn't..... And if their red sapphires are not beryllium treated, why not say so, since it would increase their value.... Allegedly?

So, TJC sells red sapphires. I thought that red sapphires were rubies so, intrigued, I googled it. There are many forums and articles online that say that red sapphires are beryllium treated, which according to some info online, seriously devalues them. I contacted TJC repeatedly to ask if red sapphires they sell are beryllium treated. They sent me from one person to the next and long story short... No answer. Then today I saw that Tony Diniz and Lindsey were selling red sapphires and I texted the studio several times to ask if the red sapphires were beryllium treated. They didn't answer my texts.
Do you think they are hiding something? I am really intrigued by their strange behaviour. Most vendors nowadays disclose beryllium treatments so I don't know why TJC wouldn't..... And if their red sapphires are not beryllium treated, why not say so, since it would increase their value.... Allegedly?
Selly telly, hiding stuff from its gullible, oops sorry, valued punters. Surely not ...

If we cannot trust shopping telly people, who can we trust? It's tragic really.... 🤣
Well, I give up. I will never find out the treatment of those red sapphires. I personally would not buy anything without knowing exactly what I was buying.... Hopefully, I am not alone!

Latest posts

Back