Visage

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I did buy the make up brushes in the gold pouch recently. Have to say I think they are nice to use and would make a lovely gift for anyone who loves and uses make up brushes. Great for travel too. I am tuning in less to visage because there seems to be very little in the way of new products on offer. Prefer Katie’s presenting style compared to Hattie.
Yes, there’s not enough new products to keep me interested, just the same old things. There hasn’t been a new eye palette in ages. The last thing I bought was the rose mask, it was ok but nothing special.

I really like the brushes too and use them every day, I wish they sold the foundation brushes separately. Kati is much more calm and relaxed, I really like her style of presenting. The faux glow is coming this week, but I'm not into that. I would get another Supermodel lip liner though, the one I bought originally had a broken lead, but I could still use it
Yes that is a lovely neutral liner. I like the liners. Bit short though!

Yes, there’s not enough new products to keep me interested, just the same old things. There hasn’t been a new eye palette in ages. The last thing I bought was the rose mask, it was ok but nothing special.
Shame as most of her products I do actually like. I tell a lie, cannot see what the fuss is with the mascara. There doesn’t seem enough product on to coat my lashes. I did buy the under eye masks so at some point I’ll give those a whirl.

Shame as most of her products I do actually like. I tell a lie, cannot see what the fuss is with the mascara. There doesn’t seem enough product on to coat my lashes. I did buy the under eye masks so at some point I’ll give those a whirl.
Agree about the mascara, I really couldn’t see what the fuss was about. I’ve bought the eye pads a few times, they are very cooling, just not sure there is any lasting benefit.

Watching the birthday special. All the products in the beauty bundle are all the same products showcased before.
Nothing new. I hated the lip colours they were very bright and looked dreadful, on me. What a shame that’s a bundle did not contain some new products.

Watching the birthday special. All the products in the beauty bundle are all the same products showcased before.
Nothing new. I hated the lip colours they were very bright and looked dreadful, on me. What a shame that’s a bundle did not contain some new products.

The Visage range isn't suited to the main channel at all. There's only so many times we can watch Katy applying make up, and seeing the same products over and over again before it feels a bit repetitive and boring. The same applies to Primal too really - Slimshots, Drink Me Gorgeous (worst marketing name ever), Collagen drinks, etc.

If people want those things, they know where they can get them. They've seen the demos over and over. Just stick them on the website at their on-air prices, and people will buy them as and when they need to top up. They don't need demonstrations every time.

This was also on the lunchtime show which they repeat at 3am, I wonder if they will spend an hour on a sold out product or are they are holding some back for then
There were 9 of them in the repeat early this morning!

Has anyone gone for the bundles that Kati is doing? I wasn't going to, but I really like the eyeliners and was thinking of trying the brow gel, so got the eye bundle last night. I can't say I'm mad about the mascara, but I will probably use it when my Maybelline one is used up.

Has anyone gone for the bundles that Kati is doing? I wasn't going to, but I really like the eyeliners and was thinking of trying the brow gel, so got the eye bundle last night. I can't say I'm mad about the mascara, but I will probably use it when my Maybelline one is used up.
Agree with you regarding the mascara, the brow gel isn't too bad at all

I saw the bundle she did this afternoon. Very good value. Wonder why the prices are that good. Thought her range was very popular.

I don't think so, the eyeshadow palette today is one of the newer ones, it included brushes too and I think they're really good. I didn't buy today though!

Bought my first bundle yesterday. The big mirror, spf cream, glow drops and tangerine lipstick. Very good price at £29.99 which was what the mirror originally sold for. The bundle prices seem very good. Again intrigued why they are doing this. I can only think they have huge stocks.

I bought the faux tan face and body bundle £39.99. I have very fair skin so fake tan can be a nightmare. So far I have used the face product and I have to say v impressed. Just spritz on and the colour is lovely and skin feels super soft. The fragrance is subtle and pleasant too.

Latest posts

Back