Voucher in the post JOYOF5

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Pbceelily

Registered Shopper
Got a VOUCHER in the Post JOYOF5. Not sure if it is just meant for me. You can try for orders over £40 not incl. p&p
E9F2A0BC-7A5D-4677-A6B3-FBCF3DADB2FA.jpeg

I got that in the post today as well, but I put it straight into the recycling bin because I’m not spending £40 to get a fiver off when there’s nothing I want.

I got this voucher in the post today too, but you have to spend £40 to use it.
So I have 2 x £5 voucher codes that need to be used by the end of today and another one to be used by 21st April.
They must be getting desperate to get my custom back - I just don’t see anything worth buying any the moment !

Yep, got mine too, but honestly ? a fiver ? ok it might cover the cost of postage, but that's all. Not worth spending forty quid to save on postage. A tenner might be worth thinking about, but £25 would be even better !

It just covers the postage on something you were considering buying anyway otherwise it’s no offer. Other stores give you a percentage off any value of spend.

It just covers the postage on something you were considering buying anyway otherwise it’s no offer. Other stores give you a percentage off any value of spend.
Yes, I was going to buy the elemis tsv so really it's just saved me the postage, but better then nothing I suppose, a few months back I had an offer from Amazon for £10 off a £25 spend, now that was really good as managed to get an elemis rose oil and body cream, for £18, as it was already on offer at £28, sadly will never get really good offers like that from Q, even for the real loyal customers who must have spent a small fortune over the years

I got nothing, I never do :mad:. I've spent a huge amount over the years and any bargains I've had to find myself. I'm not buying anything anyway, there's nothing I need.

CC

A whole fiver you lucky people,the generosity of Q knows no bounds.
Seriously those in Q management are living in the past,free postage then it’s a good offer,I forgot Q make a bomb on postage those Qurio addicts know the score😂

Once again Q have missed out on an order from me because of the ridiculous P&P. I was watching the diamonique today, and there were at least 3 items I would have bought for myself, and a couple of necklaces I would have bought to give as gifts. £20 for P&P? I don’t think so, so once again I ordered nothing!

I looked at a couple of things (needed to buy 2 items to make up the value) and each had £3.95 postage so wouldn’t even cover that.

Annoying that a light Eek ring which will come in a plastic bag has the same postage as a Ruthless denim jacket which will be heavy. They badly need to sort the postage charges out.

The last couple of EEk rings I bought came in a little plastic bag with a bar code stuck on it. They used to sell them in nice little boxes with ribbons round which were so much better to keep the rings in. I lose things in plastic bags or they get accidentally chucked out. A tiny bag in a small envelope should cost a large letter first class stamp which is about £1, not £4.95.

CC

Ruth's clothes were on sale yesterday and, if you like her fashions, were bargains because there was 15% off the sale price which brought many of them down to half price or less of the original cost. I wasn't tempted, because I didn't like any of them. Her shoes are coming soon, as she so often reminded us. They look pretty but seem suitable only for special occasions, not for driving, going around the supermarket, etc. And for where I live, narrow pavements, cobble stones, impossible.

Does the voucher say at the bottom that you can’t use it with other promotional offer codes? I am wondering if it would work with the SALE15 one or can you only enter one code per order?

Latest posts

Back