Wait Lists

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mysteriousgirl

Registered Shopper
I am on the wait list for the Laura Geller TSV - I just didn't get a chance to buy it at the time. What do you think are my chances of getting it? I was on a wait list once before for LG and got nothing. Has anyone else been successful on wait lists - and especially for TSV's?

Im on the same waitlist! I did notice that stock was available over the weekend but had gone again by the time i got around to sending an email to customer services!

I have been on waitlists before and in my experience, unless the goods are at normal price (not OTOs, TSVs etc) then there is very little chace of getting them!

Only ordered something on waitlist twice and got both items...one was a Philosophy set with free p&p,I forgot about it until I got the email a couple of months later lol and the other was a ring from silver day,noticed on the website it was available to order in my size,phoned CS who checked availablity,there was just the one available and she promptly allocated it to me:)

Hang on on there I would say,keep checking the website and if it looks like it's in stock,ring CS to get them to send it to you.

On 22 February, I ordered the Yankee Candle TSV 758100 on waitlist. I had completely forgotten about it until two days ago when I received an email saying it was on its way!!!

Hope it isn't a set of candles half burned down! LOL.

I have been on the waitlist before and nothing came of it. Fortunately was able to order the items recently and they were despatched promptly. I'd not use the waitlist again.

I have found waitlist can be abit hit and miss, as to wether you get your goods.

I had some black/white die cuts on waitlist from early March and have just found out their on their way :30:

They've done this a couple of times lately when I've forgotten about stuff

Pauline x

About a month ago I ordered 228159-Prescriptives superline preventer xtreme duo-Anniversary price of £34.26, its now showing out of stock.

What are my chances do you think of me getting this?

Was given a sample in Frasers and i cant live without it now lol

MTIA

i missed the laura geller tsv too but have noticed since you can get most of items on ebay and you may find a bargain ?????

I am on a permanent waitlist for ProStrong, ProCal nail strengthening treatment. As this is a daily use product, it runs out really quickly and have had problems ordering it since about last September. Have a nasty suspicion that ProStrong won't be with QVC for much longer, not sure why. It really works.

I am on a permanent waitlist for ProStrong, ProCal nail strengthening treatment. As this is a daily use product, it runs out really quickly and have had problems ordering it since about last September. Have a nasty suspicion that ProStrong won't be with QVC for much longer, not sure why. It really works.

I have just realised they have not been on as much recently.

I am about 50/50 lucky on waitlist but I never buy cosmetics and not much skin care(loccitane, Liz earle, that's about it)....I have noticed that seasonal stuff often doesn't get re ordered in time but have done okay on some tsv's/intro pricing. Couple of times QVC have extended the waitlist period and have always got the goods then.

I think you've nothing to lose by ordering on waitlist as long as you check what you receive carefully. If you do get something that looks like a return then phone CS and ask for a prepaid label to send it back. I suppose the only hassle is actually going to the post office to post it.

I think someone on here said that waitlist items only start being sent out if there are at least ten items in stock ,so if it's a TSV or OTO it's worth checking the website for a bit as people who order on cheque hold might not send their cheque in. If you then phone in and explain you are on waitlist they can allocate the item to you at the special price. I managed to get a L'Occitane OTO this way.

how do you be put onto a perminant waitlist??

Be careful with make-up, waitlist is qvc speak for , we got one back and can send it out again!! infuriates me when they still persist in claiming they don't, I have lost count of the times I have had something clearly used, very common in the clearance section too.

Latest posts

Back