Waitlist

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

V

Vivalas

Guest Shopper
I ordered an item online for my friends partner for xmas - a size small jacket. It didn't come so I guessed that was it, not having ordered on waitlist before. Yesterday a parcel turned up and as i'd forgotten about it I wondered what it was. Inside was a medium sized skirt from indigo moon.

When I call qvc I was made to feel as if it was my fault that the wrong item was delivered and that when they send me a returns envelope I need proof of sending it back!!!

To add insult to injury the skirt was hideous :giggle:

You need proof of return to cover yourself.
If you don't get it, then QVC could claim you'd never returned the item, charge you for it and you wouldn't be able to prove that you'd returned it you see.

Fancy not being creative enough to turn a medium sized skirt into a small jacket. Shame on you! :giggle:

Lottie

I'm a 40 year old old fashioned bloke - you should be amazed that I even know the difference between a jacket and a skirt! :tongue:

Lottie

I'm a 40 year old old fashioned bloke - you should be amazed that I even know the difference between a jacket and a skirt! :tongue:

hapydancsmil.gif

I think you did really well to recognise that it was an Indigo Moon skirt and hideous - there is hope :giggle:

Was Harold the German guy? Er no, no wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! Thanks for the offer. Since last week i'm ack to single so thatsan even more NO! :)

Latest posts

Back